• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dont look now............................

ALPHAGRIZ1

But #15 Florida GC is beating Georgetown...........sure they probably wont win but they are competing................jus sayin

:coffee:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
But #15 Florida GC is beating Georgetown...........sure they probably wont win but they are competing................jus sayin

Good! OOOH I get it...now if any lower seed pulls an upset u think it makes the griz look bad? Seriously alph just stay away from message boards till football season, we will all be better off.....yourself included

How bout you mind your own business......wouldnt want to have to tell you to GFY...........even though your a little soft.

BTW....its awesome that the refs are doing everything they can to keep Racisttown in this game and its kknd of looking like even they cant get get it done

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
How bout you mind your own business......wouldnt want to have to tell you to GFY...........even though your a little soft.

mind my own business? isn't this a message board? good one alphie :thumb: but I do agree with what you said about the refs

Fu*k John Thompson III Fuck his racist dad and fu* k Georgetown.........now if Duke can lose this will be another successful basketball season

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Fu*k John Thompson III f*** his racist dad and fu* k Georgetown.........now if Duke can lose this will be another successful basketball season

You got something against white people??

Ah. Georgetown. Perhaps it's the 99% rich white student body in contrast to the 100% black inner city make up of the basketball team? Nice they aspire toward diversity and give fifteen Schollies to the underprivileged!

Glad the Hoya lost. Don't care that the Griz had a bad night aggravating a mismatch. Love em anyway.

Buttegrizzle said:
Ah. Georgetown. Perhaps it's the 99% rich white student body in contrast to the 100% black inner city make up of the basketball team? Nice they aspire toward diversity and give fifteen Schollies to the underprivileged!

Glad the Hoya lost. Don't care that the Griz had a bad night aggravating a mismatch. Love em anyway.

Uh you better watch Georgetown more often. They do have a white player playing significant minutes this year.

Alpha is right. A team that was not expected win, showed up with an attitude we are here to win. All be damned they did too. They believed they belonged on that court from the get go and proved it. No reason in the world why the GRIZ cannot have that same attitude. It is up to the players to adopt it and and believe it. :thumb:

becker2117 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Good! OOOH I get it...now if any lower seed pulls an upset u think it makes the griz look bad? Seriously alph just stay away from message boards till football season, we will all be better off.....yourself included

Griz need NO help looking bad. They do that just fine in the tourney.

No more excuses, people. Yeah, we love our Griz, but two straight absolute BLOWOUTS can't be just "explained away" as bad nights. Why is that that our opponents seem to have career nights against us? Why is it that OUR stars seem to absolutely disappear? Will Cherry, God bless him, is a combined 4-26 in the last two tournament games.

There are a myriad of examples this year where lower seeded teams came out and played competitively and many examples of lower seeded teams (12's, 13's 14's and even a 15 now) that actually WON their games against supposedly vastly superior competition.

I'm not asking the Griz to even WIN. Just fucking be competitive. Is that really too much to ask?

I realize they probably shouldn't have even been here...we lost our leading scorer and center, and guys we were counting on at the beginning of the year didn't qualify to play, requiring a shuffling of the deck. Whatever. They sucked it up and did what needed to be done, only to lay another MASSIVE egg once they got there. Did they just wake up Thursday morning and realize it was all a mirage? Why do OTHER small schools from shitty conferences manage to show up, compete, and many times (especially THIS year) actually WIN?

Tired of the excuses.... :twisted:

Georgetown has a white kid? Holy shit. 1 since the 1980s. I guess I am wrong then. And FGC beat Miami this year, a team many put in the final 4. So no. The Griz can hold their heads high but FGC is not exactly an obscure long shot

Grizmayor said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Fu*k John Thompson III f*** his racist dad and fu* k Georgetown.........now if Duke can lose this will be another successful basketball season

You got something against white people??

Yes

Some are picks

Then again the more I think about it most black guys really suck at basketball.......especially free throws.

Now you're a fucking basketball expert. Jesus, get to town asshole so we can dri...socialize. :coffee:

mtgrizrule said:
Buttegrizzle said:

Uh you better watch Georgetown more often. They do have a white player playing significant minutes this year.

Alpha is right. A team that was not expected win, showed up with an attitude we are here to win. All be damned they did too. They believed they belonged on that court from the get go and proved it. No reason in the world why the GRIZ cannot have that same attitude. It is up to the players to adopt it and and believe it. :thumb:

the griz don't have close the athletes as these other teams. If you're going to go small ball with 6-6 athletes, you better make sure they can jump outta the gym and shoot from everywhere. Kareem needs to add 12 inches to his vertical over the offseason.

How about that #20 for FGCU, he was a dunking machine! They didn't just happen to beat Georgetown, they embarrassed them. And I might add they looked damn good doing it. This was a great game to watch.

Back