• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

DON READ A GRIZ??

62GRIZ

The rumor here in the Flathead this afternoon is that Don Read has been hired as an assistant coach by Bob Hauck. :eek: Does anyone have any more information? Wow, wouldn't that be great news?

62GRIZ said:
The rumor here in the Flathead this afternoon is that Don Read has been hired as an assistant coach by Bob Hauck. :eek: Does anyone have any more information? Wow, wouldn't that be great news?

Having grown up in the Flathead all those years ago, I'm wondering your source... I'll go with a big ruuuuuuuuuumor that is false. It would be sweet if it was true though.

If it is indeed true, then I say the NCAA may as well engrave that NCAA trophy right damn now!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I'm friends with several coaches and I haven't heard anything about that so I'm guessing it's a rumor. I'll ask around tonight at the bball game.

That would be so sweet if Mr. Read (out of reverence the Mr.) came back to help out the Griz. It was great airing the ball out on first down, second down. And then if it was third and inches airing it out again.

Isn't it true that Read went to NAU when Jerome Sauers took the Lumberjacks job a few years ago?

Yeah, Read went to NAU, but quit almost as soon as he was hired, not sure how long. Forgot the reason, but likely for family reasons.

Why couldn't we just bring him in a consultant like Bill Walsh and 49ers. It would be great to have his influence on this relatively knew coaching staff.

I have to agree with Hammer on this one...that 3rd flag is gonna' look sweet waving above the 4004 new seats, don't ya think? GO GRIZ!!!

The print media reported that Coach Read could not handle the altitude
@NAU because of asthma condition he has. Seemed like this was just
a few weeks after the hire was announced that he made the statement
about his respiratory condition.

Latest posts

Back