• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dominique Bobo Quits Team...

gotgame75

DONOR
...to focus on track and field, according to the Missoulian. Bummer. I guess we'll never see if he can live up to the early hype.

To reduce the asshat factor of this thread: I'd like to wish Bobo best of luck as he pursues his athletic career at UM! He's almost assuredly going to score points in the conference chipper for the Griz.

It's tough enough being a young person far from home making the transition to and through college. I don't think it helps (him or recruiting or this board) for people to make cutting remarks, especially from message board mavens whose main source of joy in life is being the bully in the sandbox.

Bobo, go kick some ass for the Griz! Have a great indoor season and gear up to run a personal best in the 200 in outdoors!

Go Griz!

Sorry, that's my bad about getting everyone of topic on this thread. My curiosity about alpha got the better of me. A little bumbed about Bobo but I know he'll still kick butt for us in track and he can focus more on that and school. College football has a pretty high demand on theses athletes time and to compete in two sports is extremely tuff. I'm sure track is his passion and that's where we really need him. We are still plenty deep out WR and we'll b alright. Go win some national medals and make Montana proud to have you as an athlete Bobo!

gotgame75 said:
...to focus on track and field, according to the Missoulian. Bummer. I guess we'll never see if he can live up to the early hype.

What's there to focus on? You run. You stop. Doesn't seem too complicated to me. Now get your ass back on the football field Bobo!

That's too bad about Bobo, but I know he's going to do great things on the track for UM. Schweyen is probably thrilled he's hanging up his cleats for spikes.

Mods, can we move the rest of the crap on this thread to the politics board? Thanks! :thumb:

He may regret his decision when he sits down in WaGriz for a football game and experiences the wall of noise and fan support for the team.

cclarkblues said:
He may regret his decision when he sits down in WaGriz for a football game and experiences the wall of noise and fan support for the team.

Oh, its the same for track......NOT. :)

Good luck to Bobo, tear it up on the track!

We've got Marq Rogers, who is slightly taller, slightly faster and goes up and snags the ball out of the air like a Falcon on a Fish. And he's tough, did you see him hang onto the ball in the scrimmage where Justin Whitted knocked the snot out of him? Rogers will be an All-American...

IntuitiveGriz said:

We've got Marq Rogers, who is slightly taller, slightly faster and goes up and snags the ball out of the air like a Falcon on a Fish. And he's tough, did you see him hang onto the ball in the scrimmage where Justin Whitted knocked the snot out of him? Rogers will be an All-American...

What is a fish doing in the air?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

IntuitiveGriz said:

slightly faster?? I highly doubt that.

IntuitiveGriz said:

You weren't quite right.

BDizzle said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

You weren't quite right.

What's your point?

http://www.montanakaimin.com/sports/article_1b5fbff0-d4dc-11e5-8726-bba22ab8fa3b.html?platform=hootsuite

cclarkblues said:
BDizzle said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

You weren't quite right.

What's your point?

Intuitive Griz lacked intuition on that prediction? ;)

cclarkblues said:
BDizzle said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

You weren't quite right.

What's your point?

My point was I was giving Intuitive a hard time on his Rogers prediction. Was searching for Bobo when I saw the article on him. Crazy how much things can change.

Back