• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Does anyone remember those.........

SpokaneGriz

Griz CAT shirts from the early 90's that had the years of experience in breeding the cats? Those were hilarious, I would love to see that shirt again and updated to reflect our complete dominance of MSU.

If anyone has one and owns a digital camera, I would love to see that shirt again. I'll would almost bet that Good God owns one!!

I did.. but I either wore it out... or puked on it... can't be sure which.

Mine had a picture of a mauled Bobcat (just ripped to shreds) with a large Grizzly standing over it... saying... "Here Kitty Kitty"...

I bought it off some dude in Stocks... traded him shirts right then and there.. of course that was before I went through the front window in a brawl... but thats another story.. :wink:

I knew it!! :lol:
I seem to remember a huge brawl one night at Stocks where someone went through the window, was that Bobcat-Griz weekend? They all seemed to flow together back in the day!

Someone has to still have one around! :x

My 'brawl' occured start of junior year (91?) the day before we all paid for classes, books, etc.

Wasn't a huge thing.. some guy took ten bucks that was sitting in front of me while I sat at the bar. I 'took issue' with that and was thrown out. Then his buddies decided to come inquire as to what 'my' problem was. I let them know the scoop and before I knew it I was taking on a few guys, and somehow, two of us got pushed back and fell through the front window in front of the pool table. I got a very nice/deep cut on my elbow. I threw one last punch and then hi-tailed it out just before the cops showed up.

They had to pay for the window, I didn't! :lol: I didn't show my face in Stocks for about 2 months after that. And when I did, first thing the bartender (Tommy) says to me is... "Hey, weren't you the guy who went through the window?" I smiled, and he bought all my drinks that night... :wink: OH, How I miss those days... lol.

But I digress... sorry I don't have one of those T-shirts any longer. I've seen a new one on a couple of students. Black- Long sleeve, big Silver Griz paw on the back... and on the back it says... "Yer Fuct" Not sure what is says on the front. Very cool indeed.

Back