• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Do you think the Griz will benefit highly from the week off?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• It's hard to say

• Total voters

chris

Administrator
Staff member
eGriz Club

Yes, I think the coaching staff needs the extra time to go over game film and break it down so they can see what plays worked and against what defensive schemes so when they see those defensive schemes in the upcoming games they can key on the weaknesses. For example, the drive that was mostly Waller running between the right guard and tackle, I think he had 5 plays that went for very good yardage all in that same hole. The coaches saw something there and exploited it.

Yes, uh, I think so, uh I mean, uh . . . yes dang it! A thot did pass through that maybe the pause in action would result in a pause in momentum also. But I really don't think so. I think instead that they may be chomping at the bit to get back out there and prove themselves. Why? Because they have both guts and heart!!!!!

I'm not positive.....But I think the Griz Are undefeated the week after a bye week. No reason to mess with history on that one! :wink:

Latest posts

Back