• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Disney...

grzz

DONOR
I am still not a big fan. I think he has alot of flaws as far as reading defenses and making audibles go. But man, he takes som hits, and you have to admire his toughness for playing those last two drives like he did. He took a shot and was limping really bad. I am impressed with his toughness.

That is true, but atleast he will have a couple days off to heal. Although I wouldn't mind Hartman getting a shot. It is non-conference so it still wouldn't blow his redshirt. See if he can do anything better.

If he wasn't hampered by the

OC he would be great, when he only gets to pass on third and long and everyone everywhere knows he has to pass, it's a little easier to defend, blitz hurry what ever.

Dis is not at fault , the coaching on the O side of the ball SUX

Bear Axed said:
Dis is not at fault , the coaching on the O side of the ball SUX

I am not going to say that this statement is false, However, if it is true.....Why was Wyoming in the top 20 in passing O last year, and how did Cal. ST. Northridge lead the NATION in total O at the IAA level under this guy?

I think the talent level isn't there for them to work with. Just MHO. I pray Ochs can regain his former form. :angel:

I agree with my cajun compadre. There were several points during the game today where I thought that the play calling was was prolly okay but the execution was poor. Hey, even if the other guy knows what you're gonna do, it won't matter if you're fast/strong/precise enough in doing it that he can't stop you...
:p

I agree with that statement. A talented team that has confidence and swagger can tell the defense "We are going to run the ball right off our left tackle." And by God they'll get 5-7 yards every time they do it because they blow the defensive line back and they EXECUTE.

Or how many times have you seen a team protect their QB so well that the other team couldn't stop the passing attack.

I don't think our problem lies so much in the play calling. It's the stinky performance of the Offensive Line so far this season.

I am not going to say that this statement is false, However, if it is true.....Why was Wyoming in the top 20 in passing O last year, and how did Cal. ST. Northridge lead the NATION in total O at the IAA level under this guy?

Maybe because the players came in as Freshmen, redshirted, then sat and learned the offense for 2 more years before they actually played much.

I dont think its just the system or just the play, but a combination of both. It's hard for me to buy into that the players havent adjusted to the system yet. After all the staff has been in place since december. I think disney is strugeling right now, maybe he his trying to carry to much. Its seems the offensive line isnt playing together, maybe from switching positions around. I'm not sure what the solution for the offensive woes are but they need to be fixed otherwise we are going to have serious problems. Hopefully Ochs will get a shot when he's healthy. I dont think there will to much controversy over it because everyone can agree that Disney isn't doing well.

Latest posts

Back