• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Diggers @ Saints

Grizzly Oredigger

Who you got?

#7 Montana Tech @ #12 Carroll College

Of course I'm partial in this one.

(Sorry this isn't a Griz related thread...I'm always a Griz fan first but a Diggers fan second)

I've heard rumors the Saints are trying to make a "half way" game a yearly thing. Lots of recruits from the Spokane, Portland and Seattle area so playing a California team at EWU or other quality field is a good fit.

As for this weekend I'm going Saints. If Howlett can get the red zone offense working all should be well at Nelson.

grizeyes said:
As an alum, I'm a little partial myself. Tech by 4.
28-24

I'm very proud to be an alum as well...I'm thinking Tech 24-22. Growing up in Hamilton, being a Griz fan from birth, and wanting to be an engineer, I was always so thankful that Tech was there so I didn't have to become a Bobcat. Oh the shame that would've brought to my family

Grizzly Oredigger said:
grizeyes said:
As an alum, I'm a little partial myself. Tech by 4.
28-24

I'm very proud to be an alum as well...I'm thinking Tech 24-22. Growing up in Hamilton, being a Griz fan from birth, and wanting to be an engineer, I was always so thankful that Tech was there so I didn't have to become a Bobcat. Oh the shame that would've brought to my family

Ditto for me, except it was Big Timber and both my brothers are Cant fans. House divided.

Carroll thumps Tech on Saturday. It's all about payback for the Saints this season. I LOVE that Carroll and Tech only play once a year now. Now they can actually call it a rivalry GAME. Sad news for Saints fans though, Rocky beats them Sept. 21 in Billings.

You can follow Carroll on http://www.livestream.com/fightingsaints" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. So so PBP ,but a pretty decent picture...

GO SAINTS!!
Carroll - 42
MT Tech - 17

I think Rocky is gonna be a really tough team this year. They've blown out their 3 opponents so far this season.

NLGrizFan said:
GO SAINTS!!
Carroll - 42
MT Tech - 17

I think Rocky is gonna be a really tough team this year. They've blown out their 3 opponents so far this season.

They're going to have to lace them up against Carroll next week.

cclarkblues said:
NLGrizFan said:
GO SAINTS!!
Carroll - 42
MT Tech - 17

They're going to have to lace them up against Carroll next week.
Yeah they are!! Gonna be a good one. We'll be there. My GF's alma mater. We seldom miss the Carroll/Rocky games. The one in 2009 in Helena was wicked cold tho. Hope it isn't the same this year. Last year was really nice. Bad loss tho. I think that was the first time Rocky beat Carroll in 12 years or something like that.

Forshizzlegrizzle said:
stalkers

Also Carroll is back. Not even going to be close.

No Way those pussies from Carroll can hang with the Boys from Butte!!

Rocks and Ditches, bitches!!

I would rather go the hell than be a saint!!

Tech Rolls 34-21!!

Back