• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Did you know Nick Sabin is 5'6"?

PlayerRep

I didn't know that until I Googled him a few minutes ago. I noticed how much bigger the qb and some of the o-lineman were when near Sabin on the sideline. Googled, and 5'6" kept popping up. He played d-back for Kent St. Former D-backs are very knowledgeable about football.

PlayerRep said:
I didn't know that until I Googled him a few minutes ago. I noticed how much bigger the qb and some of the o-lineman were when near Sabin on the sideline. Googled, and 5'6" kept popping up. He played d-back for Kent St. Former D-backs are very knowledgeable about football.
I noticed that too. I didn't realize he was that short!! :shock: One hell of a GREAT coach no matter what. I wonder if he likes fly fishing in the off season in crisp clean mountain air?

PlayerRep said:

Next you should google how to spell his last name.

AllWeatherFan said:
PlayerRep said:

Correction of spelling and typo cleanup are for people like you who never provide anything about football or of substance to the board.

PlayerRep said:
AllWeatherFan said:
PlayerRep said:

Correction of spelling and typo cleanup are for people like you who never provide anything about football or of substance to the board.

I like AllWeather's posts. He's usually pretty damned funny and hardly ever stabs anybody.

mikegriz said:
PlayerRep said:
AllWeatherFan said:
PlayerRep said:

I like AllWeather's posts. He's usually pretty damned funny and hardly ever stabs anybody.

Minor funny. Largely takes up space on the board.

PlayerRep said:
mikegriz said:
PlayerRep said:
AllWeatherFan said:

Minor funny. Largely takes up space on the board.

There's lots of space. Plus, there's a whole lotta space being used for eGrizzer vs. eGrizzer smack talk. I'll take funny and ironic over hateful and psychotic any day

PlayerRep said:
AllWeatherFan said:
PlayerRep said:

Are you this careless at your day job?

PlayerRep said:

:thumb: I concur.

I watched a 20/20 piece on him recently. Being the college football junkie that I am, It was enjoyable to watch.

I liked his approach that he wanted his players to have in regards to winning. He called it "The Process". He said, "Don't look at the scoreboard, don't focus on winning. Just do your job on every play at the highest level, and the wins will follow." True Dat Nick!

Another piece I saw on Sabin showed his day from beginning to end...He eats everyday a few of those individually wrapped soft cream filled oatmeal cookies on his drive (Mercedes sedan) to work every morning. Not the big ones though, those are "too much", he prefers the little ones. How's that for funny? Maybe not funny, but true fact/tidbit. :) Those sugary eats are fueling a dynasty.

grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:
AllWeatherFan said:
PlayerRep said:

Misspelling the name of an SEC coach in a post on the internet is not being careless.

PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:
AllWeatherFan said:

Misspelling the name of an SEC coach in a post on the internet is not being careless.

But misspelling a name on paperwork at your day job would be considered careless...

grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:

But misspelling a name on paperwork at your day job would be considered careless...

Not necessarily. Clients usually don't want to pay senior lawyers $500 an hour to proofread and look for misspellings.

PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:

Not necessarily. Clients usually don't want to pay senior lawyers $500 an hour to proofread and look for misspellings.

So senior lawyers are above providing correct information. You leave it for the underpaid paralegal to make sure everything is correct prior to filing. Got it....

grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:

So senior lawyers are above providing correct information. You leave it for the underpaid paralegal to make sure everything is correct prior to filing. Got it....

No, junior partners, senior associates, and junior associates. Senior partners provide big picture advice, negotiate, provide seasoned judgment, and advise senior management and boards of directors, as well as entrepreneurs.

Again I say: F*ck the SEC. This has NOTHING to do with the FCS.
Mods please move this waste of space!

Back