• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Democrat or Republican...

GoodGodGriz

DONOR
Kind of off topic, but I had a good time scaring the living sh!t out of Brian Schwitzer (sp?) at the tailgates. He was walking around with a bunch of Democratic helpers introducing himself etc.
I ran up behind him and gave him a healthy Boo!
After his heart stopped and we had a laugh, he agreed to a nice picture with yours truly.

Funny Moment in Tailgate History...
091405.jpg

A nice Democrat sack would have been nice!

don't ya think?

whooooooppppppssssss

:oops:

my conservative republican side coming out of me there!

that Facepaint is too much GGG. 8)

gotta love it!

Go Griz!

Thats cool, but in reality, you can't trust either side to help you out. They all lie and cheat to get what they want. I mean how many people do you know who vote themselves a pay raise when everyone else is broke?

B.S. looks like a Cats fan to me---sort of that smarmy, please-everybody look. Think he did get a graduate degree there actually--in weed mangement or something.

atta boy polsongriz.

GGG It would have been funny if just for the pic you put the beer in Schwitzer's hand...not that it's bad, but i notice i dont see too many pics of those politians with beers even the ones that drive off the road and kill their friends and then have the gov. wash their clothes...litterally.

BTW GGG you made the TV feed of the game again. good job....i hope you can make it to the NC game the next time we make it that far. I know ESPN will put you on.

Schwitzer be da man for Montana. Having him step in to take the reins of a grossly ineffective state government would be like gettin Dave D. to step in and take the reins of this years Griz offense. Home grown and home proud - plus he does not wash dirty and bloody republican laundry.

First of all a politician trolling around a sporting event for votes is rather nauseating. (Unless he stayed to watch the entire game, then I'll ease off a bit.) At least he's a native.

Secondly, what the hell kind of beer are you drinking? Looks like Old English 800 or whatever they call that stuff. :drinking: Pretty hardcore sauce. Maybe that's what I need for pre-game warmups.

Old English!? :roll:

I haven't had a 'buzz bomb' since 1987 or so.

Na, thats a MGD my friends, compliments of GrzFnz's tailgate party.

Schweitzer did say he thought my 'barley pop' looked rather good. I offered to run and get him one, but he opted out. :wink:

Im neither a republican or a democrat, I vote my conscience, but ANYTHING will be better than what we got now.

GGG, let me know if you want me to fill the cooler with "8 ball" for the Uda ho game. :drinking: :drinking:

Brian will make a great Governor and will be a helluva big improvement over Simple Judy. She has been a disaster. It would be a great change to have a Governor who cared about regular Montanans instead of just their corporate pals!

In all fairness to 'grzz' its my understanding that you guys do volunteer work for the Democratic Party, not to one person in particular. So, your forgiven for helping a Bobcat if indeed Mr. Schweitzer is one.

My wife is relatives with the Laslovich boys, so she understands these things. :wink:

GoodGodGriz said:
In Bobcat if indeed Mr. Schweitzer is one.

Just to remove doubt, this comes from his website: "Brian earned a Bachelor of Science degree in International Agronomy from Colorado State University, and later earned a Master of Science degree in Soil Science from Montana State University. "

Now I'm not saying that just because he is a bobcat and is worried about low drug prices that this makes him a meth dealer or anything, but, for example, if he was elected "Lt. Governor" it wouldn't surprise me if he referred to himself as "Governor".

O.K. so that was just a lame joke for all you bobcat fans.

So B.S. is both a Bobcat and a liberal-----as far as I am concerned he's got a whole bunch of 'splainin' to do.
In fact, about as much as Assistant Coach (or is that Coach)O'Brien.

LivGriz said:
Schwitzer be da man for Montana. Having him step in to take the reins of a grossly ineffective state government would be like gettin Dave D. to step in and take the reins of this years Griz offense. Home grown and home proud - plus he does not wash dirty and bloody republican laundry.

Ummm, there isn't a politian alive that is the DD of politics. :lol:

I tried to warn you guys that Schweitzer was a Cat, and now he is rooting and betting against the Griz. Who would've figured a democrat would support the Cat's, and republican the Griz? :lol: Anyway, talk about biting the hand that feeds you, 2/3's of Schweitzer's margin of victory came from Missoula voters, and he lost Gallatin county.

IR article about Schweitzer-Bohlinger bet: http://www.helenair.com/articles/2004/11/18/sports/b01111804_02.txt

Election Results by county:
http://sos.state.mt.us/ELB/GeneralElection/November2General.htm

Chris, Dylan, and Nick... their father was Mike Laslovich, who passed away a year or two back from Diabetes complications. My wife was Mikes cousin by marriage.

Latest posts

Back