• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Delaware loses it's first...

lumberbroker said:
It's a final, and a confernece loss for them I believe.

Yes and Yes.......Don't know how far they will drop, it is their first loss. They do play Umass next week.....the winner of that game could have an inside track to a top 4 seed...But Delaware plays Villanova the next week...... Any way you look at it, those teams are going to knock each other off and out of a top 4 seed.

NIU loses too wku 24-3! .........playoffs anyone? MAn I love this time of year! Griz got take care of business....but we could have a good shot at this thing!

Two teams above the Griz have lost, Two are about to go down. Hofstra with under 3 minutes left has an 8 point lead. SFA seems to be holding on to their 4 point lead.

If 4 teams above loses, Griz can move up 3 or 4 spots. Griz will move up at least two spots, but a good chance at moving up 3 spots.

Hofstra Beats Villanova.......

McTeam gets a Touchdown with about a minute and a half left in the game to win by three! :mad: We need them to lose....but the Southland is so weak...they may not.

We should move up atleast two.....if we hold on to win this game.... :wink:

Yep, I agree. We should move up to #6.

1. McTeam
2. S. Ill.
3. UMass
4. Wofford
5. Delaware
6. Montana

That is the way I see it. I don't think we will move ahead of Delaware.

With Umass playing at Delaware next week!

If we win out...we are going to be awfully close to a top four come selection time.

cadwiz30 said:
Yep, I agree. We should move up to #6.

1. McTeam
2. S. Ill.
3. UMass
4. Wofford
5. Delaware
6. Montana

That is the way I see it. I don't think we will move ahead of Delaware.

My Prediction:
1. McTeam
2. UMASS
3. Wofford
4. S. Ill
5. Griz
6. Delaware

whatever it is...Go Griz!

run the table!

That is an interesting prediction lumber. To see you dropping S. Ill. one spot even though they won. Yes, they had a tough game but they still won, McNeese had a tough game too.

It will be interesting to see how the poll comes out on Monday.

Here is what should happen in the poll........ :wink:

1-McTeam....who is McLucky...one McLoss to KSU
2-S. Illinios....undefeated in the Gateway
3-Umass....only loss is to KSU
4-Delaware....one loss....beat a pretty good Navy team
5-Wofford....one loss, but in a weak conference
6-Da GRIZ.....we are making our move.

Wofford plays at Furman next week.

Umass is at Delaware

SIU has to play at UNI still

McTeam gets NSU at home, than is at the other NSU

Heck...we might end up with a top 2 seed if we win out.... :lol:

I could see Delaware dropping at least 4 spots. Hell, we dropped 7 spots after the ISU loss. And, IMO, ISU is a better team than N'Eastern.

So I predict the Griz to move to #5. And if I'm wrong, it's not the first time. :D

cadwiz30 said:
That is an interesting prediction lumber. To see you dropping S. Ill. one spot even though they won. Yes, they had a tough game but they still won, McNeese had a tough game too.

It will be interesting to see how the poll comes out on Monday.

probably right about S. ILL.... I just have a feeling.

as the season ends....and we prove ourself, maybe our program reputation will carry some late season votes.

either way...more shakeup to come. We win out ...we will be sitting in fine shape, as we should be ( a top seed like a #2 with home advantage through Semi's)

it's all a laugher predicting, just giddy we are gettting better and better each week.

Damn Sugarcoaters

:p

Go Griz!

I think we can be in the sixth spot. The pollsters won't drop Delaware too far because they have proven themselves as a good team. McNeese is in the same situation we were in last year. They seem to be hanging on, and are running out of fuel. Everyone is playing their best game against the number one team, and it is wearing the Cowboys out.
We are sort of hovering like Preditors waiting for the kill. We are playing "do ore die" games and taking the game to our opponents. Each one of our games matters, the team knows it. The Sac game proved this to me, as can be witnessed by the thrashing we gave them the 1st half. The intensity wained during the 2nd half, but that is pretty normal given the especially sloppy conditions.
I think that we are in the perfect position to take this thing outright. We have depth and talent in all areas that matter, both defensively and on offense. Amazingly, the defense, in spite of the many injuries, is shutting teams down. The offense is becoming more efficient as the season progresses. and we are running and passing well. Contrary to the end of last season, the Grizzly players appear to have the right mind set needed to carry them through the rest of the conference and playoff. The teams we play will have to be very good in all aspects of the game to beat us. I'm jazzed... The Griz are on top of it...Have faith Griz fans, we are on our way! Go Griz

Latest posts

Back