• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Delaney will be BACK!

ordigger

DONOR
Suck it up because if the Grizzlies keep winning, and I believe they will win out then we are 10-2 going into the playoffs. He will be retained, if he so chooses. Never saw so much whining for a 7-2 team. You'd think we were 2-7.

Go Griz!

ordigger said:
Suck it up because if the Grizzlies keep winning, and I believe they will win out then we are 10-2 going into the playoffs. He will be retained, if he so chooses. Never saw so much whining for a 7-2 team. You'd think we were 2-7.

Go Griz!
He is so brilliant, I hope he stays so we can continue to enjoy well played football and brilliant game plans. Hooray!

I'm with you!

Also, the Hindenburg was a great means for transportation....

7-2, with losses to 2 playoff teams including a top seed. Fire the coach. Griz nation doesn't accept mediocrity like this. Everything is supposed to be perfect in every game.

I'm sorry but anyone who thinks the defense is MD's fault is a complete idiot. Should he take the heat for it? Yes, that's what head coaches do. But the tackling, the being completely burned and lost in coverage, that's on the players and I'll bet any of you a million bucks guys like Tripp, Alex, even Hermy will step up and say the exact same thing. I don't give a flying eff what scheme the Griz put out there on D, the players are NOT executing and they'll be the first to admit.

I've said all along Mick would be back next season, and I see nothing to change my mind on that.

He will not be back. I thank Mick for stepping up and saving this team and GrizNation when we needed it the most. Mick provided the band aid but isn't the one to get us to the next level....I really hope we open this interview process up and not make it "the connected one".

havgrizfan said:
I'm sorry but anyone who thinks the defense is MD's fault is a complete idiot. Should he take the heat for it? Yes, that's what head coaches do. But the tackling, the being completely burned and lost in coverage, that's on the players and I'll bet any of you a million bucks guys like Tripp, Alex, even Hermy will step up and say the exact same thing. I don't give a flying eff what scheme the Griz put out there on D, the players are NOT executing and they'll be the first to admit.

I've said all along Mick would be back next season, and I see nothing to change my mind on that.
We all know Delaney will be back next season...he's gonna prove how great a coach he is and will stay until he stops breathing. Those that think he's doing this for Montana and the program are idiots...

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
He will not be back. I thank Mick for stepping up and saving this team and GrizNation when we needed it the most. Mick provided the band aid but isn't the one to get us to the next level....I really hope we open this interview process up and not make it "the connected one".
You sure on that? I'm quite sure Haslam hasn't decided yet and alot of it depends on how the rest of the season plays out.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
We won't win out because South Dakota plays defense and will beat us next weekend..........

Disagree. USD 4 wins have all been close. 3 were only by a field goal, and the other was to an overrated Northern Iowa squad whom they beat in overtime. They gave up over 500 yards today to YSU. They do well with one dimensional offenses but it looked like to me today, that the Griz are starting to step away from run only option.

Hammer said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:
You sure on that? I'm quite sure Haslam hasn't decided yet and alot of it depends on how the rest of the season plays out.
A 6 pack of Hamm's says it doesn't happen....Common sense...the guy has given us more losses at home in 2 seasons then the previous coach in 4 or 5 seasons.....Football is the win all for all other sports...Sorry Hammer, while it ain't a Marlin....its also not a Rambler.

ordigger said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
We won't win out because South Dakota plays defense and will beat us next weekend..........

Disagree. USD 4 wins have all been close. 3 were only by a field goal, and the other was to an overrated Northern Iowa squad whom they beat in overtime. They gave up over 500 yards today to YSU. They do well with one dimensional offenses but it looked like to me today, that the Griz are starting to step away from run only option.
Bookmarked

:coffee:

I admit the guy gives me fits. But I will give him credit where credit is due:

- 7-2 record
- chance to win out and make playoffs
- gutsy calls going for a TD instead of field goal toward end knowing full well our Dvcould not stop Sac
- gutsy call going for their throat in first play of OT

But I hated the run call toward the very end of regulation when two quick strikes from Jordy gives Worst a chance to redeem himself. Glad they are finding ways to win....big difference from last year when they found ways to lose. These kids have heart'

stubbins said:
havgrizfan said:

We all know Delaney will be back next season...he's gonna prove how great a coach he is and will stay until he stops breathing. Those that think he's doing this for Montana and the program are idiots...

Who do you think he's doing it for? Remember he was retired, and ASKED to come back. He didn't have to. Kudos to him for doing so.

PlayerRep said:
7-2, with losses to 2 playoff teams including a top seed. Fire the coach. Griz nation doesn't accept mediocrity like this. Everything is supposed to be perfect in every game.
:lol:

I made that exact statement to my wife as I was reading eGriz earlier today...every game must be won 60-0, we can NEVER miss a tackle, never be scored upon, never have a close game....hell, I'd much rather watch today's game that that 42-7 debacle against UC-Davis...

Back