• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

DEFENSE - National FCS Stats

poorgriz

PR did a nice update showing some national stats for JJ... pretty impressive. I just wanted to throw out one little tidbit about some things on the Defensive side of the ball.

NATIONAL FCS Leaders in Tackles for Loss...

1. Brad Daly (MSU)
2. Alex Singleton (MSU)

I don't care who you are, or who we've played... that is pretty amazing.

poorgriz said:
PR did a nice update showing some national stats for JJ... pretty impressive. I just wanted to throw out one little tidbit about some things on the Defensive side of the ball.

1. Brad Daly (MSU)
2. Alex Singleton (MSU)

OMG! Seriously dude, not just here's your sign, but here are 3 signs! I'll get back to your dumb ass after the UND game.

poorgriz said:

1. Brad Daly (MSU)
2. Alex Singleton (MSU)

I would say who you've played is pretty important actually. Monmouth and Mesa were joke programs. Play a team with a real offensive line like the Griz or NDSU and this wouldn't be the case. Both Daly and Singleton are great players but your statement is just retarded.

Fact is the Cats still don't really have a clue what caliber team they have because of the dog shit schedule you've had so far. Talk to us in 4 weeks see where your at.

UND did not have a defense. Their DBs were awful. On a few of those TD passes by JJ there wasn't a ND defender in sight on TV. The receivers were wide open. However, JJ makes a big difference in your offense. Head and shoulders above last year.

Look-at-Me1.jpg

NLGrizFan said:
When they play someone with any relevance, I might take a look. But seriously?

Are you saying playing an FBS team that went to a bowl five straight seasons has no relevance? We had better stats against them than Texas Tech had the week before. I think there is relevance there. Also, Monmouth would have probably beaten ND.

bigsky33 said:
NLGrizFan said:

Are you saying playing an FBS team that went to a bowl five straight seasons has no relevance? We had better stats against them than Texas Tech had the week before. I think there is relevance there. Also, Monmouth would have probably beaten ND.

ND will beat you guys in two weeks... count on it

:thumb:

bigsky33 said:
NLGrizFan said:

If you had any credibility in this thread - you just lost it. Monmouth beating UND. Seriously - take a break, have a Gatorade, watch that shitty video someone in Bozo produced and then come back to your computer. Wow.

Copper Griz said:
bigsky33 said:
NLGrizFan said:

If you had any credibility in this thread - you just lost it. Monmouth beating UND. Seriously - take a break, have a Gatorade, watch that shitty video someone in Bozo produced and then come back to your computer. Wow.

If NDs DBs play like they did against the Griz, then I am not far off on Monmouth beating them. ND's DB's were missing in action the other night.

bigsky33 said:
Copper Griz said:
bigsky33 said:
NLGrizFan said:

If NDs DBs play like they did against the Griz, then I am not far off on Monmouth beating them. ND's DB's were missing in action the other night.

so were your running backs...

Copper Griz said:
bigsky33 said:
NLGrizFan said:

33, you lost that game. Yes you played them and lost. It may have been by 1, but the cats still got outdone. And your last comment is funny. Monmouth couldn't beat themselves. Monmouth is now 0-3 with the latest loss to Lehigh. The over/under would be close to 30 vs UND. The Fighting bobcats couldn't even put up 30 against a DII team. UND might not be ranked but they did receive votes before the Griz showed up. How many votes did Monmouth get? :lol:

bigsky33 said:
NLGrizFan said:

How in the hell are you and the other kitty trolls going to spin it in a couple weeks when the kitties either lose or struggle to beat UND? Is UND a crappy team or not? Tell us now and tell us the same thing in two weeks when you play the same team. Or do we have to wait two weeks to see how UND was crappy this weekend against the Griz but suddenly much better in two weeks against the kitties? You can't have it both ways you know....

I seriously can't wait for UND to play the kitties. There are starting to be a couple of cat fans that are begrudgingly seeing the writing on the wall as it pertains to the talent level of both the Griz and cats, but not many. I suspect a great reckoning in two weeks.

Go Griz!!

grizcountry420 said:
bigsky33 said:
Copper Griz said:
bigsky33 said:

so were your running backs...
and every one wonders why you didn't have an Oline ?
:lol:

Monmouth got killed by liberty......Haaha there is a zero precent chance Monmouth would beat und. Monmouth is terrible. Your opponents have two wins....one vs you. And another vs a d2. Msu has not been impressive hence why they are dropping in the polls and not staying.

Back