• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dear Spokaneman

Dmontanagrizzlies

DONOR
We look forward to your report of meeting the Poole family after such wonderful and thoughtful comments. Going forward, you will be referred to as Fred Berry on this board for your inability to come with anything original. Go ahead, we will give you time to Google it.
In addition I further look forward to watching Trevor trucking down the cats this year.
I understand that hyphenated names are becoming quite popular these days. Therefore, may I suggest you drop man from your name and add -Chicken-Shit to the end?
Sincerely,
GrizNation.

Dear spokaneman;

First off, I will be in Spokane tomorrow! Wanna meet up!?

You seem kinda queer..I feel pretty fruity myself..wanna meet up? Big Al's? The one with a bull? I will treat you special..REAL special..

The funny thing is that if Spokane were to go to the Poole's restaurant he would be treated with respect. Maybe he should and some of it might rub off.

Spokaneman is a great addition to this board and is usually right on target.

I understand where lisajane or what ever is coming from but perhaps if she doesn't want TP's discretion's mentioned on a football message board, he should have thought before committing them in the first place, I think that he probably is a good kid and deserves a second chance, but the fact remains that he did something stupid and he is in a public position as a college athlete, it comes with the territory.

Cats2506 said:

I understand where lisajane or what ever is coming from but perhaps if she doesn't want TP's discretion's mentioned on a football message board, he should have thought before committing them in the first place, I think that he probably is a good kid and deserves a second chance, but the fact remains that he did something stupid and he is in a public position as a college athlete, it comes with the territory.

I wondered if you two were one in the same. Now I have my answer. At least you could have done the good cop bad cop alter ego thing. Sadly, you chose to be a dick twice. Bummer

I don't disagree TP's mom's posting - I think it is chicken shit to run down a student athlete regardless of what team they play for.

Unfortunately, like all fan bases, there are a bunch of hypocrites on this site who have and will turn around to disparage student athletes from other teams...

Cats2506 said:

First, it's "indiscretions" dumbass :lol:

Second, he's as big of a tool bag as you are, so of course you think he's an "addition."

Cats2506 said:

He's actually not. You two are actually two of the worst posters on this board and if my vote meant anything around here neither of you would see the light of day on this board again.

MrTitleist said:
Cats2506 said:

He's actually not. You two are actually two of the worst posters on this board and if my vote meant anything around here neither of you would see the light of day on this board again.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I really wish eGriz would find some middle ground between it's current Wild West situation, and BCN's lockdown

Brock Landers said:
MrTitleist said:
Cats2506 said:

I really wish eGriz would find some middle ground between it's current Wild West situation, and BCN's lockdown

:clap:
Yep, I agree with this! Is it too much to ask just to talk GRIZ (at least) once in a while without the kitty fans puking their never ending anti Griz BS? I don't do that on their board because quite frankly, I don't give a rats ass!
BTW, I agree that Spokanechickenshit is a complete wanna be POS!

Brock Landers said:
MrTitleist said:
Cats2506 said:

This.

It's time to take out the trash that's stinkin up the joint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cats2506 said:
I love how none of you dipwads will actually respond to the content of my post :roll:
The ability to have a reasonable conversation with you ended long ago. All you do is hate so there's no point, dipwad

Cats2506 said:
I love how none of you dipwads will actually respond to the content of my post :roll:

Don't hold your breath.....they are still building Monuments to Morality on the UM campus. Maybe I was raised a little different but the day I turned 21 I was considered an adult and I no longer wanted my parents....least of all my MOTHER to fight my battles for me. Any mistakes I made I owned them and believe me I made a lot!!! I took a lot of heat for some of them....paid a lot of $$ for a couple...and even had to hire a lawyer a few times....but was the first guy to shut down anybody that defended me for making my own mistakes.....nobody had a gun to my head when I committed them!!!! Somewhere along the line we have become a "don't blame me" society and immeadiately try to come up with multiple excuses of why something "bad" happened to "good" people like ourselves!!! :mrgreen:

Back