• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dear Players & Coaches

pussycatkillerz

DONOR
Please, I repeat PLEASE wipe the floor with these foul, repugnant, half-baked, trivial, ill-considered, absurd, demented, babbling pathetic pussies they call the eagles.

It would make me VERY happy.

Sincerely,
PCK

pussycatkillerz said:
Please, I repeat PLEASE wipe the floor with these foul, repugnant, half-baked, trivial, ill-considered, absurd, demented, babbling pathetic pussies they call the eagles.

Sincerely,
PCK

lol

Can anybody tell me why there's a picture if a used tampon on my screen. Oh, my bad that's the new Washington's Grizzly Stadium. By the way, we will be reclaiming it next year.

pussycatkillerz said:

Sincerely,
PCK

Pot, meet kettle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

EWURanger29 said:
pussycatkillerz said:

Sincerely,
PCK

Pot, meet kettle.

I don't see any Griz fans going to Eastern's board and starting a buch of trolling smack threads.

Htowngriz said:
EWURanger29 said:
pussycatkillerz said:

Sincerely,
PCK

Pot, meet kettle.

I don't see any Griz fans going to Eastern's board and starting a buch of trolling smack threads.

They have a fan board?

GRZFTBL said:
Htowngriz said:
EWURanger29 said:
pussycatkillerz said:

Sincerely,
PCK

Pot, meet kettle.

They have a fan board?

Allegedly.

Htowngriz said:
EWURanger29 said:
pussycatkillerz said:

Sincerely,
PCK

Pot, meet kettle.

Really? You haven't looked then.

EWURanger29 said:
Htowngriz said:
EWURanger29 said:
pussycatkillerz said:

Sincerely,
PCK

Pot, meet kettle.

Just went through the first page of "the red zone" and didn't see a single thread started by a Griz fan, let alone a smack one. Please show me the way, Ranger.

Htowngriz said:
EWURanger29 said:
Htowngriz said:
EWURanger29 said:
Pot, meet kettle.

Just went through the first page of "the red zone" and didn't see a single thread started by a Griz fan, let alone a smack one. Please show me the way, Ranger.

I did the same. I didn't come across any jokes about raping toddlers. Strange. EWURanger, could it be that you support the absolute scum of the Earth and don't know it?

pussycatkillerz said:

Sincerely,
PCK

+1 I have had enough of these perverted, inane, wannabes.

Htowngriz said:
EWURanger29 said:
pussycatkillerz said:

Sincerely,
PCK

Pot, meet kettle.

We can't, the big words really confuse them.

EWURanger29 said:
pussycatkillerz said:

Sincerely,
PCK

Pot, meet kettle.

Noone cares that you have an iPhone either.

Htowngriz said:
EWURanger29 said:
Htowngriz said:
EWURanger29 said:
Pot, meet kettle.

That's because the most recent thread on the first page was started in 2010...you know, the last time the Beagles were relevant.

Htowngriz said:
EWURanger29 said:
pussycatkillerz said:

Sincerely,
PCK

Pot, meet kettle.

Don't need to because our own fans are created numerous threads on eGriz about them...which allows them to jump in on those same threads. If Cat fans have Griz envy, I'm sure as hell seeing this week Eagle envy by Griz fans which is pathetic. Ignore them...or give maybe one thread. Rather than be above it all, many on here have sunk to their level. My guess is egriz is good for at least 10 more smack threads in regard to them before game time.....why the obsession? Why feed it? And do we really care?

ordigger said:
Htowngriz said:
EWURanger29 said:
pussycatkillerz said:

Sincerely,
PCK

Pot, meet kettle.

Don't need to because our own fans are created numerous threads on eGriz about them...which allows them to jump in on those same threads. If Cat fans have Griz envy, I'm sure as hell seeing this week Eagle envy by Griz fans which is pathetic. Ignore them...or give maybe one thread. Rather than be above it all, many on here have sunk to their level. My guess is egriz is good for at least 10 more smack threads in regard to them before game time.....why the obsession? Why feed it? And do we really care?

When it comes to the safety of our players and fans, yes, I do care. I think you might as well.

Back