• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dear Griz players and coaches

Richard Cranium

Please kick the holy livin dog isht out of UND! Do not let up and do not slow down. Beat them like a rented mule. Carry this ass stomping, throughout the season. Show the country and all of MONTANA that last year was not who we are. The coaches poll reflects that they have no idea how good you are, show them how wrong they are! Punch every opponent in the frickin mouth hard and often and don't let up. We were nice to Appy, cuz of our mutual respect for one another, but from hear on, let the carnage be rampant!

Good day!

Richard Cranium said:
Please kick the holy livin dog isht out of UND! Do not let up and do not slow down. Beat them like a rented mule. Carry this ass stomping, throughout the season. Show the country and all of MONTANA that last year was not who we are. The coaches poll reflects that they have no idea how good you are, show them how wrong they are! Punch every opponent in the frickin mouth hard and often and don't let up. We were nice to Appy, cuz of our mutual respect for one another, but from hear on, let the carnage be rampant!

Good day!

THIS.

Griz,

Be merciless and unforgiving as you set upon your bloody campaign of revenge.

Regards,
-Sundown.

Show no mercey to our foes. Crush there spirit with swift and unstoppable force. Strike fear into those that would try and test or stop our United campaign!

Go Griz!

Just win, baby. :D

Al+Davis+Oakland+Raiders+Promote+Hue+Jackson+LeOQ9McgGy4l.jpg

Mongol General: "Conan! What is best in life?"

Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."

Go Griz!

Maul'em! :cool:

I sure hope our players lay a beat down tomorrow! They need to send a more clear message to the rest of the conference than was sent vs APP ST. I have read on ND's board something to the tune of, "Montana just doesn't scare me as much as EWU and MSU..." I hope our players lay a beating tomorrow that sends shockwaves throughout the conference. When was the last time a team in the BIG SKY thought that anyone but Montana OWNED this conference? I think its time for the Griz set the tone in this conference once again! Put that QB on his a** 10+ times! Pound the ball right at them all dam game like we did to teams in the Hauck era! Send this ND team into their next game with a beating they won't soon forget, and let it be known that the Griz are BACK, and we OWN this F***ING conference!

Gallatin Griz said:
Mongol General: "Conan! What is best in life?"

Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."

THIS X 1000

23321_2.jpg

Maybe that clown OBAMA and his minions could use some of your advice! What a bunch of f@#k ups...

I personally could care less if UND's FANS that write on a message board aren't scared of the Griz. Last I checked, those fans aren't suiting up tomorrow. What in the hell difference does it make if they're scared of the Griz? NONE!

And also personally don't care if the Griz win 3-0 tomorrow as long as they leave Grand Forks with a W! I don't need style points, I don't need messages to be delivered and I don't care of fans thing the Cats and Eags are better than the griz. I just care about the things Montana can control.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
I sure hope our players lay a beat down tomorrow! They need to send a more clear message to the rest of the conference than was sent vs APP ST. I have read on ND's board something to the tune of, "Montana just doesn't scare me as much as EWU and MSU..." I hope our players lay a beating tomorrow that sends shockwaves throughout the conference. When was the last time a team in the BIG SKY thought that anyone but Montana OWNED this conference? I think its time for the Griz set the tone in this conference once again! Put that QB on his a** 10+ times! Pound the ball right at them all dam game like we did to teams in the Hauck era! Send this ND team into their next game with a beating they won't soon forget, and let it be known that the Griz are BACK, and we OWN this F***ING conference!

Just crush these pussies!!!! I

hm.grwn.grizfan said:

Just crush these pussies!!!! I

Richard Cranium said:

Good day!

Did that

Back