• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dateline TV to rercord reaction to JJ's return

mondayamqb

Dateline TV will be around tailgates and doing fan interviews to get reaction to JJ's return. Tentatively scheduled to air nationally next Wednesday.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
tnt said:
This ought to be good especially after that idiot Judge in Billings.........
they seem to grow idiot judges pretty thick over there in Billings lately :lol:

And he happens to be NFL legend Sammy Baugh's son. Interesting little factoid.

Htowngriz said:
Yukon said:
NBC, wont be biased at all. :roll:

What exactly would they be biased about? This isn't a political event as far as I know...

Does not have to be political. NBC is known to stand by an accuser, even if the jury finds them no guilty. I'm not going to debate what NBC likes to project. I hope I am wrong, but got a bad feeling that they will make it look like JJ got off and should have not. They also will paint UM as a school that treasures their athletes over the law. Damn, I hope I am wrong.

Dan Abrams had left NBC/MSNBC just a few months before the JJ trial, but was at ABC by the time of trial; his comments during the trial were really the first national "reality check" for the local lynch mob as Abrams expressed his incredulity, after following the case and testimony reports, that he had no doubt what the outcome would be and was surprised that the thing had even gone to trial.

UMGriz75 said:
Dan Abrams had left NBC/MSNBC just a few months before the JJ trial, but was at ABC by the time of trial; his comments during the trial were really the first national "reality check" for the local lynch mob as Abrams expressed his incredulity, after following the case and testimony reports, that he had no doubt what the outcome would be and was surprised that the thing had even gone to trial.

We shall see how they portray this thing.

Shit I recall a few egrizzers, including myself posting the case going to trial was a joke to begin with. Those few posted it as soon as we all heard of it going to trial. People posted the defense had nothing to even hint JJ was guilty. As it turned out, the prosecution looked like as bad as I have ever seen a prosecution team look. JJ's defense looked like legal Gods, and likely will make more money in their careers than they should. This case was exactly what Paoli and Pabst needed to boost their careers.

I hope Dateline returns in a few years when the city, ncaa, and Engstrom are made to be looked like villains when O'day, the Kemps, etc get done with their legal proceedings. JJ, and Kemp were shafted by different people.

Tell NBC that you don't have a comment. Send 'em home with no story, which is what this deserves to be, and has always deserved to be.

Wonder if they will interview the accuser? IMO they should give JJ a Million Bucks for what they put him and his family through.

nzone said:
Wonder if they will interview the accuser? IMO they should give JJ a Million Bucks for what they put him and his family through.

NBC needs to stay at Paws Up and interview their help as to the NCAA staying there. :lol:
The money JJ helps make the NCAA went toward the NCAA staying there.

AllWeatherFan said:
Tell NBC that you don't have a comment. Send 'em home with no story, which is what this deserves to be, and has always deserved to be.

Right on AWF, don't feed the media predators, vile is an understatement with this clown posse. :shock: :shock:

Back