• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dane Parker commits

Thanks for the link!! Definitely a lot of seats taken but I should be able to find some great seats! I’m used to paying Husky Seasons tix and can’t believe how reasonable Griz home games are!

Besides the obvious locations, which are almost all taken, where is the best places to sit? Was looking at the corner side close to the player tunnel.
There's really not a bad seat in the stadium. I see hoops is telling you about the Canyon Club which I'm sure is great. The die hard fans sit in the North end zone and it's the loudest place in the stadium. I think a lot of players' parents sit on the north end of the East side.

Thanks for the link!! Definitely a lot of seats taken but I should be able to find some great seats! I’m used to paying Husky Seasons tix and can’t believe how reasonable Griz home games are!

Besides the obvious locations, which are almost all taken, where is the best places to sit? Was looking at the corner side close to the player tunnel.
That is a great location. I prefer that side, tbh. If you want to be able to have a drink at your seat, the Canyon Club is the only option. Alcohol is banned in all other sections. The North Endzone is a lot of fun, also very rowdy. There really isn't a bad seat in the house, to my knowledge.

Dane Parker is my son. He is very excited to be part of Griz football as am I.

Just to update those of you who are interested in the type of kid you’re getting, he is legit 6’1 and long and now is in the 190-192 range.

He is a really really good athlete, without being elite. Meaning he’s not running a 10.4 100, but he comes downhill and smacks and will always play bigger than his size because he’s fearless and plays pissed off, but in control. If he was elite anywhere it’s his IQ. He plays the game very cerebral and that more than compensates and most of the time puts him further ahead than those with more speed, etc…he played in the toughest most competitive league in HS and had back to back 90+ tackle seasons. He’s a field general type that will know where everyone should be and direct traffic.

In his Hudl film he was asked to play deeper by design and they didn’t ask him to do a lot of exotic stuff. They played very conservatively for no good reason. But he’s capable of doing a lot of things very well. He has incredible ball skills and could be a receiver if he wanted to play the other side of the ball.

thanks for having him(us)! You’re getting a great player and great kid. I’m biased, but I believe in time you’ll love seeing what he brings to Griz football!!
Love the update! Please post here often. I liked what I saw in him the second he committed and I saw his tape. I think he will be an awesome addition. And I think all of you will love Missoula and Griz Nation!

I thought it was only 2 tix per player but I could be wrong and getting buffaloe’d. They can also get other tix that go unclaimed by other players and there are always some of those each game. Not sure if there is a limit on those extras, seems like they come in pairs. Very fun section to sit
4 for home games. 2 for road games.

Back