• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dan Moore

That's too bad, I was really hoping he'd make it. Can't say I'm too surprised though. Injuries have plagued Dan every year. Good luck to him in his future endeavors. Loved watching him bulldoze people.

Looks like I may lose my wager with ol' jcu..

Indica or Sativa?

A much better price than the always looming alternative of him trucking you so hard, your asshole becomes your earhole..or maybe it is earhole to asshole..regardless, he rearranges..

Yeah, the bet was $100 that he would make a team or practice squad. Shitty luck for him. Dude is injury prone. What penitentiary do I mail the check??

PM me.

Geddes said:
Yeah, the bet was $100 that he would make a team or practice squad. Shitty luck for him. Dude is injury prone. What penitentiary do I mail the check??

PM me.

Now that's funny.

Geddes said:

PM me.
Are you sure he won't be put on the practice squad after being waived when his injury is healed?

GrizWhiz said:
Geddes said:

PM me.
Are you sure he won't be put on the practice squad after being waived when his injury is healed?

Not to the practice squad. If he makes it through waivers, and no doubt he will, then he would revert to the IR and then most likely be released. Depending on his contract, it would probably require an injury settlement.

Apparently Mr. J is a big boy now..only deals in Benjamins..and thai boys..a niche is a niche..

Maybe if jcu hadn't lit Dan Moore up so bad in the "tackle challenge" he would still be healthy today.

Back