• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dan Moore news:

NLGrizFan

I heard on the radio this morning that Dan Moore has sparked some interest in the Indianapolis Colts and the Baltimore Ravens. Good news if your a Ravens and Griz fan such as I am. :cool:

Might enjoy the Ravens more now, now that Ray Lewis is gone....Would love to see Dan on any NFL roster, would prefer the falcons, dolphins, titans or rams.

Cousin is ST coordinator for the Colts. May have to see if I can squeeze some inside info out....

mtgrizrule said:
putter said:
Cousin is ST coordinator for the Colts. May have to see if I can squeeze some inside info out....

Tom McMahon, Bozeman boy and Carroll graduate. :thumb:

Thats the guy!! Actually, Helena boy but coached in Bozeman

putter said:

Moore seems like he'd be an absolute wrecking ball on an NFL special teams unit. Like a lot of guys, that's probably his best shot to make a roster, at least to start out. It worked for Colt.

I'd like to see him play for any team on Sundays and Mondays. It really took me by surprise when Scott Breen said Baltimore was interested. I know #30 is open on the Ravens roster...

http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=127&p=9&c=2&cid=1284737&nid=6083578&fhn=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

grizrgood said:
Seattle Seahawks could use Dan I think! :thumb:

AMEN!!! Would love to see that... By the way, Selah looked like the perfect place to live, at least when I was in the Army Guard... Simple drive to get a Miner Burger!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Canyoncat said:
putter said:
mtgrizrule said:
putter said:

Thats the guy!!

Must not be that close to Tom, because he is from Helena. Graduated from CHS in 1988.

He taught in Bozo for a few years. Guess that threw me off. Thanks Canyon.. :cool:

Cuervohola said:
grizrgood said:
Seattle Seahawks could use Dan I think! :thumb:

AMEN!!! Would love to see that... By the way, Selah looked like the perfect place to live, at least when I was in the Army Guard... Simple drive to get a Miner Burger!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I think Western Montana would be the perfect place to live but yes, Selah is a great little town and the best in Central Washington IMO. Miner Burgers are my Sunday ritual, I just love those monsters! GO HAWKS!! :thumb:

all i know is that if the missoulian decides to write about this they damn well better not label this guy a "former griz" because that doesn't mean anything...

:eek:

ilovethecats said:
all i know is that if the missoulian decides to write about this they damn well better not label this guy a "former griz" because that doesn't mean anything...

WTF?? Interesting that you actually take the time to troll egriz!?!? :roll: Is that what you do for fun? :lol:

putter said:
Canyoncat said:
putter said:
mtgrizrule said:

Thats the guy!!

Must not be that close to Tom, because he is from Helena. Graduated from CHS in 1988.

He taught in Bozo for a few years. Guess that threw me off. Thanks Canyon.. :cool:

No problem Putter. I went to high school with Tom and his brother Dick (graduated with Dick). Played football with them back in the late 80's. I actually did not know that Tom taught in Bozeman. He has had a pretty good coaching career.

grizrgood said:
ilovethecats said:

WTF?? Interesting that you actually take the time to troll egriz!?!? :roll: Is that what you do for fun? :lol:

this is not trolling. it's stating an opinion. one you don't have to agree with. how many years does one have to be a part of a board before it's no longer "trolling"? or is this just because i'm a cat fan and dared to poke fun at the griz fansbase? :thumb:

Back