• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dakota Dome

Griz90

When the game kicked off my 7-yr-old son asked me how come hardly anyone was at the game. Said it looked like a high school crowd. I had to agree and am curious what the actual attendance was. For an up and coming MVC team with a quality coach I sure think the coyotes could garner more support for their program. Any word on attendance for the game?

Griz90 said:
When the game kicked off my 7-yr-old son asked me how come hardly anyone was at the game. Said it looked like a high school crowd. I had to agree and am curious what the actual attendance was. For an up and coming MVC team with a quality coach I sure think the coyotes could garner more support for their program. Any word on attendance for the game?

Two words: deer season

They must have purchased their turf from Naranche.

Both quarterbacks had nasty abrasions on their elbows.

Hammer said:
mtgriz said:

ehh???? :roll:

trust me - never any turf at Naranche...and after September there was not much grass left to practice on either......

putter said:
Hammer said:
mtgriz said:

trust me - never any turf at Naranche...and after September there was not much grass left to practice on either......

The old urban legend that is was gravel with broken glass and nails in it is a joke. It was dirt with sawdust mixed in and was very soft and loamy until it froze. Even then it was no worse than frozen grass field.

Lakerhater said:
Griz90 said:

and... no playoff chances

Hammer said:
putter said:
Hammer said:
mtgriz said:

The old urban legend that is was gravel with broken glass and nails in it is a joke. It was dirt with sawdust mixed in and was very soft and loamy until it froze. Even then it was no worse than frozen grass field.

Very true, just never held the grass well once we started two-a-days in August!

putter said:
Hammer said:
putter said:
Hammer said:

Very true, just never held the grass well once we started two-a-days in August!

doesn't get enough sun with Butte High on it's south side. I hear turf will be installed in the next couple years.

Lakerhater said:
Griz90 said:

No thats not until Nov 23- Dec 1
Actually it is pheasant season and the corn is cut so hunting is getting good

Hammer said:
putter said:
Hammer said:
mtgriz said:

true statement

Back