• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Crowd Haters

ALPHAGRIZISANUT

Well-known member
This team needs to earn the crowd back. The crowd is there to support the Montana Grizzlies and until this team starts to play like Montana Grizzlies I will not fault anyone for leaving early.
 
Anyone who leaves early in a good game, or boos, is the definition of a bad fan. You are a bad fan. You, and all of us, are lucky to be able to watch and be a part of a great program like Montana.
 
ALPHAGRIZISANUT said:
This team needs to earn the crowd back. The crowd is there to support the Montana Grizzlies and until this team starts to play like Montana Grizzlies I will not fault anyone for leaving early.

This team doesn't owe the crowd a damn thing.

Unless I'm mistaken you weren't out there training in the snow back in March at 6am in the morning as well, working as hard as these young men have been just to get to this point. Stop drinking, take a breath, come off the ledge. Otherwise there's 12 other teams in this conference you can go cheer for, sheesh.
 
It's odd how the standard is so high for the team, coaches and administration (win every game) and so low for fans.
 
mcg said:
It's odd how the standard is so high for the team, coaches and administration (win every game) and so low for fans.

:clap:

Ha ha, for some fans, when the team loses a game, that's when they drop their standards. Sad really...
 
PlayerRep said:
Anyone who leaves early in a good game, or boos, is the definition of a bad fan. You are a bad fan. You, and all of us, are lucky to be able to watch and be a part of a great program like Montana.
I'm fine with the booing...I'm fine with the not booing...

I personally don't boo. But I do yell obscenities at the coach. Gal darn it and the likes...
 
BWahlberg said:
ALPHAGRIZISANUT said:
This team needs to earn the crowd back. The crowd is there to support the Montana Grizzlies and until this team starts to play like Montana Grizzlies I will not fault anyone for leaving early.

This team doesn't owe the crowd a damn thing.

Unless I'm mistaken you weren't out there training in the snow back in March at 6am in the morning as well, working as hard as these young men have been just to get to this point. Stop drinking, take a breath, come off the ledge. Otherwise there's 12 other teams in this conference you can go cheer for, sheesh.

+100. And PR, this team already is having a much better season than a year ago. I'd say we owe the team crowd support.
 
ALPHAGRIZISANUT said:
This team needs to earn the crowd back. The crowd is there to support the Montana Grizzlies and until this team starts to play like Montana Grizzlies I will not fault anyone for leaving early.

Your statement is the definition of a fair weather fan. The crowd needs to have the Montana Grizzlies back no matter if they are losing by 24 or winning by whatever. The pride and tradition of the Montana Grizzlies will not be entrusted to the timid or the weak, and that extends to the fans too.
 
I understand the boos. Don't like it, don't do it, but you have to be pretty naive' to believe it is never going to happen.

But for the record, i thought, with the roller coaster ride inside Wash-Griz the last two weeks, the crowd , especially those that stay to the bitter end,. has been awesome. It wasn't the loudest day ever, by any means, but the crowd stayed with the D all day long.
 
Back
Top