• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Crickets

Born2BaGriz

DONOR
1. Scored on five of six first times given the ball
2. zero sacks
3. 8.0 yards a carry ( in other words the backs are hitting the second level before getting touched) on 368 yards rushing
4. Over 200 yards in passing and over 500 yard in total offense

Lase week we had three pages of it all starting up front, but just as I indicated the Oline came through and where are the pats on the backs? Don't worry, the people that really matter to those guys know and I bet JJ and the backs will be taking the line to dinner sometime this week.

Thanks for the reminder :thumb: IMO these guys are at about 85%. When they hit full strength this offense will REALLY go. Lot of chatter but I agree with the wake up aganst nau these guys showed grit and determination.

Good post, Born. I complimented them many times during the game. Shoulda done it on here afterwards!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was a little concerned that the first series was a 3 and out by our O. Letting the line have a chance to get a rhythm seems to be key. It is pretty tough for the Oline if we don't gain yards on first down, because alot of second down plays seem to be long bombs, which have been incomplete, then if you have 3rd and long the opponent is going to bring the blitz. A short pass on first down that gains like 5 yards, and then a running play, even if it only gains a couple allows the oline to not have to face a big blitz right away in the game. The second series JJ ran for some yardage and then the oline got a roll from there on out, Good Job Big Boys, hope for more of the same Saturday!

nzone said:
Thanks for the reminder :thumb: IMO these guys are at about 85%. When they hit full strength this offense will REALLY go. Lot of chatter but I agree with the wake up aganst nau these guys showed grit and determination.

Just curious nzone. When you say 85% do you mean health wise or just experience/beginning to gel. I am assuming the latter of the two, but I am wrong 85% of the time.

Back