• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Countdown till Maine!

GoodGodGriz

DONOR
I've put up a countdown clock, counting down the Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds, till kickoff against Maine. (Assuming 12:05 Kickoff) I'll adjust the time when it is known down the road.

http://www.joynerweb.net/gfootball.asp

Enjoy!
:fist:

P.S. Egriz... If you want to put this little script on this site somewhere just let me know, be more than happy to give it to you and take it off my pages.

Nice work GGG. It is nice to have some show that next year's football season will begin, even though it will be 224 days 20 hours 18 minutes 31 second from now.

It's really 244 days. Yes, that's 20 more days to wait 'til next season, but it's not my fault.

I see the error as well....I went and snooped at your source code....your line should read

<param name="date" value="28 August 2003 12:05:00" />

But it says

<param name="date" value="8 August 2003 12:05:00" />

Simple error....but 20 days longer is even worse!!!

Maybe it was an error on GGG's part, maybe it wasn't, no matter what the <param="date value="/source code says, and just maybe GGG knows something that we don't. My money is on GGG's prediction despite all the Griz stuff he got for Grizmas.

The 2003 season keeps on getting further and further away. That's not fair. I wish I was in Maine right now, sitting in Alfond Stadium, watching another big-time Griz victory to start off the undefeated National Championship campaign.

8 months of no football. Who's brilliant idea was that?

Thanks GGG great clock, now is there any way that we could speed it up a little?? Eight months is way too long. Thanks again!!

Ah, that's what makes football stand far above any other sport. The LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGG off season promotes unequaled anticipation. For example when baseball, hockey, and basketball start I always say "Didn't it just end last month?" Not to mention the fact that every football game actually means something unlike the others mentioned above. That's just me though. Football all the way! :D

Good Catch! My 'fat freddies' (as I like to call my fingers) were a bit too quick today. Changing it to 28 instead of 8, and it is officially 244 Days, 4 Hours, 14 minutes, and 20 seconds.

Christ all mightly.. thats a long time. :cry:

Alright, it is time to start tailgating for Maine. Who's with me. I'll bring the beer for day 1. :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

:pee:

:drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

:pee: :puke:

Very much looking forward to spring ball. Can't wait to see the QB's.
It will also be warm again.

JahGriz said:
Alright, it is time to start tailgating for Maine. Who's with me. I'll bring the beer for day 1. :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

:pee:

:drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

:pee: :puke:

I'm with you, I'll bring the eats!!!!!

102 days- 1 Hour - 26 minutes!!!!

Hey GGG...you should have Chris put up a countdown clock on his page! It will give me inspiration to write beautiful posts!~ :wink:

Back