• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

BOTH Cost of men's and women's Final Four tickets - Women's Higher

mthoopsfan

"Demand for the women's March Madness tournament is surging-the get -in cost for the women's Final Four is $474 per ticket, compared to $342 for the men's"

"Demand for the women's March Madness tournament is surging-the get -in cost for the women's Final Four is $474 per ticket, compared to $342 for the men's"
I wonder if the 50,000 seat difference in seating capacity has something to do with it. Just a thought.

I wonder if the 50,000 seat difference in seating capacity has something to do with it. Just a thought.
I wonder if the seating number changes the price average? I believe the price average stays the same. I wonder if Caitlyn Clark is the biggest draw in college basketball?
How much are Iowa Hawkeyes Womens Basketball tickets? You can find Iowa Hawkeyes Womens Basketball tickets for as low as $67, with an average price of $1063."

"The cheapest ticket on TickPick to see the Hawkeyes and Buckeyes face-off is $358 for standing room only. If someone wants a seat for the game, the cheapest ticket price $450 as of Wednesday afternoon. The most expensive ticket for the game is row nine of Section NN for $6,489."

Back