• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cool Root Sports Promo Videos

Good promos... I was amazed that Root was here in Helena when I moved here... Not enough Seahawks coverage though

There are more Portland soccer clips than PSU football clips. If the Vikings had fans, they'd be pissed.

griz4life said:
There are more Portland soccer clips than PSU football clips. If the Vikings had fans, they'd be pissed.

The Timbers are about three times more popular than PSU football...at least. Heck, even the Thorns (Portland's new women's pro soccer team) draws better than PSU football.

Portland is a huuuuuge soccer town, maybe the most avid in the country.

CrunchGriz said:
griz4life said:

The Timbers are about three times more popular than PSU football...at least. Heck, even the Thorns (Portland's new women's pro soccer team) draws better than PSU football.

Portland is a huuuuuge soccer town, maybe the most avid in the country.

My fiance grew up outside of Portland & she, her siblings, & all of her friends played soccer at least up until high school. It's pretty incredible how involved the community there is so avid about soccer (and the Seahawks :lol:).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back