• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Congratulations Wayne Tinkle and the 2012-2013 Griz

AllWeatherFan

DONOR
Will Cherry, your three-pointer in crunch time showed once again why you will always be remembered in Missoula. No fear.

The future is bright, Griz fans.

Bring on our next tournament foe.

Tinkle is one hell of a coach. It's easy to see the love and respect his guys have for him.

You know he's going to be getting lots of attention. Let's hope he's a Robin Selvig kind of guy--and that UM can find a way to make it worth his while to stick around.

Wish I could have seen the game... Not Authorized or some other BS excuse... Gotta love "Optimum"

WyomingGrizFan said:
Cuervohola said:
Wish I could have seen the game... Not Authorized or some other BS excuse... Gotta love "Optimum"

You must not have a TV - it was on ESPNU.

Not here... I tried... It recorded it, but it was a blank screen

Congrats in putting a great win together against a tough rival to propel you into the Dance. We at Davidson are very happy to see you in the tournament and hope you not only get a strong seed, but crush whatever big conference team the committee sets against you. Good luck!

Cuervohola said:
WyomingGrizFan said:
Cuervohola said:

I am in Helena and have Optimum and was able to watch the game.

diplocat said:
Congrats in putting a great win together against a tough rival to propel you into the Dance. We at Davidson are very happy to see you in the tournament and hope you not only get a strong seed, but crush whatever big conference team the committee sets against you. Good luck!
right back at you diplocat! :clap: :clap: :clap:
here's to both Davidson and Griz making some noise in the tourney! I will be watching to see where you guys get seeded and cheering you on :thumb:

Triwest said:
Cuervohola said:
WyomingGrizFan said:
Cuervohola said:

Some Optimum packages get it, some don't. I don't.

cclarkblues said:
Triwest said:
Cuervohola said:
WyomingGrizFan said:

Time to switch - Dish or Directv! I now have Dish (ESPNU not in HD) but is HD on Directv!

I love Tinks! I wish we could keep him for a long time, but I am hearing rumors of him being swooned by a PAC 12 school. Hope not! :cry:

As posted in another thread here at egriz, last night's Big Sky title game can be watched at espn3 on replay. Very well done telecast with good play-by-play analysis.

Will's big shot on youtube:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/ticket-punched-montana-continues-rule-over-big-sky-042308770--ncaab.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dillon said:
cclarkblues said:
Triwest said:
Cuervohola said:

Time to switch - Dish or Directv! I now have Dish (ESPNU not in HD) but is HD on Directv!

Yeah, I'm going Direct before Football... I don't want to start a bitch session, but Optimum is pathetic in all 3 services... at least for me

grizzlyjournal said:
As posted in another thread here at egriz, last night's Big Sky title game can be watched at espn3 on replay. Very well done telecast with good play-by-play analysis.

I thought the play-by-play was bad. Even my wife thought it was bad. Griz are up by 11 in the first half and the announcers are talking about how well Weber is playing.

mcg said:
grizzlyjournal said:

I thought the play-by-play was bad. Even my wife thought it was bad. Griz are up by 11 in the first half and the announcers are talking about how well Weber is playing.

Same guys that were being accused of being from Northern Colorado?

Back