• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Congratulations Damian Lillard

Certainly no shock. I'm glad he got it, well deserved. It's a shame that team underachieved, they have the talent to be so much better.

I made it to a couple Blazers games this year. I was really impressed with Lilliard's leadership. If he can improve his defense, he could be one of the better PGs in the league. Like Peaux pointed out, they have a lot of talent and athleticism on that team and Lilliard is becoming their leader. He's become a big star already in Oregon, but has remained humble and seems driven to get better. Very happy he is a Blazer :)

HighLineGRIZ said:
I made it to a couple Blazers games this year. I was really impressed with Lilliard's leadership. If he can improve his defense, he could be one of the better PGs in the league. Like Peaux pointed out, they have a lot of talent and athleticism on that team and Lilliard is becoming their leader. He's become a big star already in Oregon, but has remained humble and seems driven to get better. Very happy he is a Blazer :)

saw one game in Portland this year, Lilliard scored 28, many assists and lead his team well...this is well deserved...congrats to him a great rep for Weber and conf.

PeauxRouge said:
Certainly no shock. I'm glad he got it, well deserved. It's a shame that team underachieved, they have the talent to be so much better.
Actually some would say they overacheived. They had a talented starting five, but their bench was easily the worst in the league. Also, injuries to Aldridge, Matthews, and Batum hurt em. Never thought I would be a Blazers fan living in Utah. For me Lillard is the only reason to watch the Association.

Congratulations to Damian Lillard! Love watching him play. Kudos to his work ethic and the opportunities he has given himself. And also to WSC for recognizing a raw talent coming out of high school.

SWeberCat02 said:
PeauxRouge said:
Actually some would say they overacheived. They had a talented starting five, but their bench was easily the worst in the league. Also, injuries to Aldridge, Matthews, and Batum hurt em. Never thought I would be a Blazers fan living in Utah. For me Lillard is the only reason to watch the Association.

Awww, come on! Golden state and the Nuggets have been extremely fun to watch all season long! tonights game was a great one, too! It's a shame their series didn't get more exposure as it was easily the most entertaining series in the playoffs. And all that coming from a Spurs fan!

without a doubt well deserved he is on track to become a superstar in the nba I have a feeling we will be seeing him in the all star games and the Olympics in the next couple years.

Back