• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Colt

conradgriz

Just read on BleacherReport that says colt may end up on the Eagles Practice Squad due to the number of safeties now on their roster. I cant believe that all the awards colt secured last year dont help him now. i will bet that Colt takes this as another hurdle that he will overcome.

Chip Kelly is probably still pissed about that beat down UM gave UNH in 2004. Colt was just a redshirt then but Kelly probably still holds it against him. :shock: ;)

The first problem is to believe anything that BleacherReport publishes. The second is he is not practice squad eligible based on his playing time.

grizd said:
The first problem is to believe anything that BleacherReport publishes.
I second that. For one thing they're all editorial writers and don't really base their articles on facts. If I was to believe every article they wrote on the bulls, Deng and Boozer each would have been traded 3 times, Boozer also would have been cut, Noah would have been traded, Nate Robinson would have been resigned twice, and the bulls would have Mayo by now. The only time they get it right is after the fact.

Back