• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

College Game Day to....

bengalfan

North Dakota State.

http://www.thedickinsonpress.com/event/article/id/72083/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is going to be a big deal for the university. UM could really have used this with how low enrollment currently is.

Love how their AD really put in perspective their FCS success....

“It’s huge, probably the biggest thing that ever happened to Fargo and North Dakota State in terms of athletics,” said NDSU athletic director Gene Taylor. “We’ve had championships and those things, but in terms of recognition … the exposure will be phenomenal"

http://www.thedickinsonpress.com/event/article/id/72083/

If any other school besides Montana had to be chosen I would hope for the NDSU. But honestly wtf, how did this happen. It would be a great show if it were in Missoula, tons of activities and gorgeous scenery to put on the show but Fargo??? Every other shot will be "and this is a parking lot" and this is a field, with a parking lot, and this is the ugly Fargo dome..in the middle of a parking lot" haha.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
If any other school besides Montana had to be chosen I would hope for the NDSU. But honestly wtf, how did this happen. It would be a great show if it were in Missoula, tons of activities and gorgeous scenery to put on the show but Fargo??? Every other shot will be "and this is a parking lot" and this is a field, with a parking lot, and this is the ugly Fargo dome..in the middle of a parking lot" haha.

Guess Montana will have to start beating "somebody" and then GameDay will show up.

putter said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Guess Montana will have to start beating "somebody" and then GameDay will show up.

Ya your right, the program with the most wins in the FCS hasn't accomplished shit. Your right negative nancy.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
putter said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Ya your right, the program with the most wins in the FCS hasn't accomplished shit. Your right negative nancy.

My point was, IMO ESPN was influenced to go to Fargo because they have been successful against the FBS as well as back to back FCS NC. Not gegative nancy, just being real. Their success will give the guys something to talk about while in Fargo.

NDSU has earned it with on field...good for them

However

If it were a beauty contest this oversized zit called Fargo would not have a chance competing with zoo town!

NDSU has a reputation for winning competitive games with FBS opponents. Those aren't fluke wins against the Michigans of the world, but winable fbs games. They don't schedule the Ducks or Bama or LSU for a paid loss.

putter said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
putter said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

My point was, IMO ESPN was influenced to go to Fargo because they have been successful against the FBS as well as back to back FCS NC. Not gegative nancy, just being real. Their success will give the guys something to talk about while in Fargo.

NEWS flash 95% of their coverage will be talking about BCS teams and showing BCS highlights. No knock on NDSU either. Honestly, BCS is all those guys care about, no matter where Gameday is at.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
putter said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Well we're playing Old Podunk Sh!t U opsu ??. If the beagles were coming in we might have a "prayer"...maybe...sorta. hard to get fired up for the "money ball" scrimmage. :egriz:

Back