• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

College Football Rankings: Top 50 by Team Schedule Posters

grizcountry420 said:
To me, this poster looks like a poster that was already done in the past. Not very creative

I've never paid much attention to these in general but scrolling through there were some that were pretty awesome. cool idea anyway.

LOL that's my poster and not even the real university one. Bet that'll make 'em happy!

And too bad they didn't even put the finished one up.

I've posted it before...and it's in my signature...but here ya go.

41896501891067034089.png

The one they posted, and I'm not sure where they even got it other than here, was missing Canada and a few other minor details.

Willie said:

41896501891067034089.png

The one they posted, and I'm not sure where they even got it other than here, was missing Canada and a few other minor details.

Yours is MUCH better than what the AD put out. Good job!

grizcountry420 said:
Willie said:
LOL that's my poster and not even the real university one. Bet that'll make 'em happy!

And too bad they didn't even put the finished one up.

Lets see the finished one then..

Look directly above your post?

Willie said:

41896501891067034089.png

Looking through that Bleacher Report, I still think this one is top 10. The quality the writer was working with was so low he couldn't see the detail of Willie's background. Or the fifth player...

Army and Florida State had terrific posters. Pretty partial to Wyoming's too. ;)

Willie.. lol.. you're gonna get your pee-pee slapped. :)

Back