• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

COLLEGE FOOTBALL..IT'S NOT FOR THE MEEK or "pussies

rimrockgriz

College football is not for everyone. Once you leave the confines of the Downey fresh sheets at mommies crib and spend a night in a "sterile" dorm room you know this is a "curtain call" in your life. Some make it and some do not. This isn't an attack or explanation to or for anyone. It is however a defining moment in your life for many young men. Some enter camp under the pretense it will be fun....??? ...not really. The truth of the matter is... it is now a f.....g job. Whether you're a member of the "meat" squad trying to make a name for yourself, or a H.S. star on schollie the pressures can be similar. The food is sh!tty, and it will likely get worse. No soft g.f. and your homies are trying to make their own name :roll: elsewhere ...hopefully. If your hurt or injured the base is looking at you like what the f... :oops: The trainer is on your a$$ to get on the field. I could go on and on...Please don't inject shit like I've read tonight, because most likely ONLY the individual knows the real score and that often is never revealed. :egriz:

rimrockgriz said:
College football is not for everyone. Once you leave the confines of the Downey fresh sheets at mommies crib and spend a night in a "sterile" dorm room you know this is a "curtain call" in your life. Some make it and some do not. This isn't an attack or explanation to or for anyone. It is however a defining moment in your life for many young men. Some enter camp under the pretense it will be fun....??? ...not really. The truth of the matter is... it is now a f.....g job. Whether you're a member of the "meat" squad trying to make a name for yourself, or a H.S. star on schollie the pressures can be similar. The food is sh!tty, and it will likely get worse. No soft g.f. and your homies are trying to make their own name :roll: elsewhere ...hopefully. If your hurt or injured the base is looking at you like what the f... :oops: The trainer is on your a$$ to get on the field. I could go on and on...Please don't inject shit like I've read tonight, because most likely ONLY the individual knows the real score and that often is never revealed. :egriz:
Pretty much....

rimrockgriz said:
The military is not for everyone. Once you leave the confines of the Downey fresh sheets at mommies crib and spend a night in a "sterile" fox hole you know this is a "curtain call" in your life. Some make it and some do not. This isn't an attack or explanation to or for anyone. It is however a defining moment in your life for many young men. Some enter boot camp under the pretense it will be fun....??? ...not really. The truth of the matter is... it is now a f.....g job. Whether you're a member of the "meat" squad trying to make a name for yourself, or a Corporate America sycophant the pressures can not be similar. If there's 7 billion people in the world that's 7 billion people that Corporate America can't put up with. The food is sh!tty, and it will likely get worse. No soft g.f. and your homies are trying to make their own name :roll: elsewhere ...hopefully. If you're hurt or injured the base is looking at you like what the f... :oops: The CEO is on your a$$ to get on the firing line. I could go on and on...Please don't inject shit like I've read tonight, because most likely ONLY the individual knows the real score and that often is never revealed. Where's the next hot spot instigated by Title 10 so as to soak off the excess population. As Smedley Darlington Butler stated back in the thirties..."I'm just a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the banks." :shock:

rimrockgriz said:

:lol:

it's obvious......you've never played the game....

:thumb:

ilovethecats said:
rimrockgriz said:

:lol:

it's obvious......you've never played the game....

:thumb:

I wonder how many PBR's he's had tonight?

WhiteTrashInTrouble.png

Because I can see this happening.

Back