• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cole Bergquist's video from the end of last night's game

PolskiNorsk

Here's the last play, followed by the court rush:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K9lvy4DXh8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mtgrizrule said:
GrizMusician said:
mtgrizrule said:
How do i get my video from my phone onto egriz?

What phone do yoy have?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

LG Intuition. I will put it on youtube later.

You should be able to upload ot directly from your phone to youtube... but be careful of data use if you don't do it over wifi.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

After the great season for both Griz teams and after the great wins yesterday U kinda wonder what sink hole the bobcat trolls sunk into. Congrats Griz basketball!

PolskiNorsk said:
Here's the last play, followed by the court rush:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K9lvy4DXh8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Weber just has to be wondering WTF they have to do.... :lol:

Anyone have video of Cherry hitting the big 3. Also I noticed Cole was sitting courtside next to Jeff Larson for all 3 days of the tournament. Must be making some good money as a realtor.

EverettGriz said:
Great video. And great to see Cole in Dalhberg!!!!

Yeah, great to see another fair-weather fan jumping on the bandwagon. What were there 3500 of you phoney-fans attending your first game of the year? Where the hell were you all year? Most of you can't appreciate what us die-hards felt/feel. Not even close. Ya'll come back now!

Zirg said:
EverettGriz said:

Yeah, great to see another fair-weather fan jumping on the bandwagon. What were there 3500 of you phoney-fans attending your first game of the year? Where the hell were you all year? Most of you can't appreciate what us die-hards felt/feel. Not even close. Ya'll come back now!

Someone needs a nap...

Why not be happy that so many people showed up? Maybe out of those extra 3500 we'll get a good number of new season ticket holders that really enjoyed themselves. Unless you've been to every Griz BB game since the start of time, there was a point in time where you weren't attending the games also...

Zirg said:
EverettGriz said:

Zirg, I believe JerryPunchDrunk may have hacked your account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YttriumGriz39 said:
He had good seats

I sold him my seats because I was out of town. I know, I suck. :cry: Both he and Larson said it was the best basketball games they have seen in their lives.

Back