• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cody Kirk

GrizMusician said:
uofmman1122 said:
UND just couldn't tackle him at all.

Arm tackles all goddamn day.

Have you ever tried tackling a fat chick? :lol:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
They are being gentlemen they were raised to be nice to ladies! :lol:

Dillon said:
Excuse me - But take it to the Bobcat Nation site!
Why don't you tell that to people who start game threads about the other big sky teams on here. If you don't like it don't read it.

By the way I'm not trying to start anything but I am getting tired of people attacking me when I start a thread. I know this is a Griz sight but look at all the threads that aren't about the Griz and tell me I'm not the only one posting stuff like that. I'm done and I feel better now.

Grizfan97007 said:
Dillon said:
Excuse me - But take it to the Bobcat Nation site!
Why don't you tell that to people who start game threads about the other big sky teams on here. If you don't like it don't read it.

By the way I'm not trying to start anything but I am getting tired of people attacking me when I start a thread. I know this is a Griz sight but look at all the threads that aren't about the Griz and tell me I'm not the only one posting stuff like that. I'm done and I feel better now.

Where are you at Dillon? I hope I didn't make you cry with my response nut it is the truth.

Back