• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cockhill to stay

62GRIZ

Well-known member
If Glenn is recommending that Cockhill be head coach that means he isn't taking him with him. That could just be a token offerred to Cockhill. Evidently he doesn't want him. I would guess there would be such an outpouring of disaffection for Cockhill that it would never happen. It is definitely time to get the best coach we can from the OUTSIDE.
 
62GRIZ said:
If Glenn is recommending that Cockhill be head coach that means he isn't taking him with him. That could just be a token offerred to Cockhill. Evidently he doesn't want him. I would guess there would be such an outpouring of disaffection for Cockhill that it would never happen. It is definitely time to get the best coach we can from the OUTSIDE.
Hell no!!!! Cockhill should coach in Bozeman... not in Missoula. Screw that guy.
 
The story in the Missoulian today stated,
A source said Knutsen, offensive coordinator Billy Cockhill, running backs coach Harvey Patton and offensive line coach Chad Germer will go to Wyoming with Glenn. Knutsen was Wyoming's special teams coach from 1997-99 under Dana Dimel.
Obviously, we don't know how good the source is, but I don't think Cockhill will be the next head coach here either. Two of the name mentioned in the article were Breske and Pflugrad. I think VanDeist from Carroll would also be a likely candidate. Who ever it is, I have no doubt that it won't take Hogan long to find him. He keeps his short list and doesn't screw around when he needs to fill a position.
 
Shakermaker said:
Hell no!!!! Cockhill should coach in Bozeman... not in Missoula. Screw that guy.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amen Brother! Screw that guy!

Shaker....is your first name Aaron by any chance? That post made me really laugh this morning.
 
GeauxGriz said:
Shakermaker said:
Hell no!!!! Cockhill should coach in Bozeman... not in Missoula. Screw that guy.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amen Brother! Screw that guy!

Shaker....is your first name Aaron by any chance? That post made me really laugh this morning.

No, it's not Aaron.
 
Who do you think has the inside track for the job?

Just think, all you Cockhill bashers, as HC he won't be making the calls on offense. :wink:
 
BluenGold - Man - Ha, Ha, we were just joking. But to play the Solomonson card? Even we don't wish that much bad luck on the Cats. :)
 
Bleedinbluengold said:
Shaker - If you send Cockhill to Bozo, then we send Solomonson to Msla. Choose carefully.

@esus H. Lord Christ! Even Bozeman doesn't want his big pimply ass.
 
Back
Top