• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cheeseballs...

cadwiz30

DONOR
Good and fair people of Egriz, have you noticed how many cheeseballs have decided to come onto the board and rub our noses in our first loss of the season? I don't remember going to their board and pissing in their beer when they took their first loss of the season... or their second loss of the season (for all you GSU fans).

Sure we lost a game, I don't like it but thats the way it goes, sh*t happens. I think if it happened at the beginning of the season, like last year, then we would have had enough time to recover and claim the #1 seed, like last year. But since it happened so late in the season its going to be tough to recover, I am hoping for a #4 seed (and two home playoff games). If that is the case then McNeese will probably be the #1 seed and we will have to go to Lake Charles in the semis.

This was a bad loss but, 1) it didn't knock us out of the race for the Big Sky, 2) it didn't knock us out of the race for the playoffs and 3) IT WASN'T AGAINST THE BOBCATS!!! So hopefully the Griz use it as a wake up call and realize will all the injuries we can't just walk all over our opponents we have to earn every win we get from here on out.

cadwiz30 said:
Good and fair people of Egriz, have you noticed how many cheeseballs have decided to come onto the board and rub our noses in our first loss of the season? I don't remember going to their board and pissing in their beer when they took their first loss of the season... or their second loss of the season (for all you GSU fans).
Obviously you weren't reading the southern-connection at the beginning of the year. Montana fans did indeed come on the board and comment about how we were done this year and wouldn't have a chance at making the playoffs after starting 1-2.

Back