• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Chase Reynolds

bigsky33

Nice to see Chase Reynolds in the game tonight against the Broncos. He was a great Griz and along with Lex, I thought they were at UM for about a dozen years. As much as I am not a Griz fan I really respected those guys. They were class acts and excelled!

Thanks for the great post bigsky33. I hope Chase gets his opportunity to shine in some role soon. Colt waited and did well with his opportunity. Chase would do well with it too.

Colt was a great one too. We should all be proud of the guys from either school,MSU or Griz, that make it to the NFL. It makes Sundays really great. I cheer them all on.

Kroy Biermann with a nice game tonight...7 total tackles, 2 sacks, 3 TFL, 2 QB hits...

Schillinger with two tackles...

AZGrizFan said:
Kroy Biermann with a nice game tonight...7 total tackles, 2 sacks, 3 TFL, 2 QB hits...

Schillinger with two tackles...

Dayum.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I have a post coming on this tomorrow, but unfortunately Chase might be done in St. Louis unless they trade Pead.

Their current depth chart looks like this:

1. Richardson
2. Pead
3. Stacy
4. Cunningham
5. Reynolds

And as a side note, Trumaine is fighting to hold down the CB3 spot, McGee is challenging him for that role. He had a rough week vs. Green Bay last week and was for the most part invisible tonight.

Agree that prospects look dim for Chase in St. Louis. they certainly won't carry 5 running backs into the 53-man roster. My hope for Chase was that he could find a place as a return guy, but that looks unlikely with the punt return of Tavon Austin that put the ball inside the 5 and lead to their first score. And with the rules change a kick return guy is someone who stands out there and waves at the ball as it sails over his head.

Back