• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Charged for the new seats.

BornaGriz

Well! I just got my credit card receipt and it shows that I've been charged for the rest of the balance for the new stadium seating I requested. :lol: This is where I get to yell, YEEEEHAAAAA! I'm wondering how they will decide on who sits where? I think I'll make a trip to Missoula and try to get into the stadium and imagine where I would like to sit, and get Hogan to fire up the Griz Vision and have Godzilla and King Kong do that thumping beat while I run up and down the NZ searching for that sweet spot. What do you guys think would Hogan go for that? :crazyeyes: I hope we get an opportunity to select our seating but doubt it. Don't really care to be too close to the cannon ears can't handle the shockwave, but I like taking a hit from the smoke when it comes my way. :silly:

Good luck, BornaGriz, with your seat selection. Welcome to the Land of the Krazies! It seems to me that the cannon has been toned down the last couple years. Either that or my hearing is gone from too many touchdowns being scored :D !!

What the heck.........I haven't even received an invoice in the mail for the remainder of the charge for the two seats I reserved. Anyone else that lives outside Missoula have this same issue? In fact, it took them forever to cash my check for the initial $150 deposit. Thanks in advance to anyone that can give me some sort of consolation here! Are they giving priority seating to Montana residents??

Yep.....took like 3 months for them to cash the check, and we have not heard a thing since then.

Hope they are not giving first pick based on distance from stadium........I'll be in the worst seat left over! :wink:

SpokaneGriz said:
What the heck.........I haven't even received an invoice in the mail for the remainder of the charge for the two seats I reserved. Anyone else that lives outside Missoula have this same issue? In fact, it took them forever to cash my check for the initial $150 deposit. Thanks in advance to anyone that can give me some sort of consolation here! Are they giving priority seating to Montana residents??

SG,
I had the deposit money charged on my CC last month (-)what they owed me for unused playoff tix from last season. I was told that since I put in to transfer from the SEZ to NEZ I wouldn't have to pay the remainder of my balance until the season tix renewal letters come out in the spring. If you're transfering with your pops tix, it should be the same for you. However, if you will be considered a new season tix holder you should have been billed for the remainder of your balance due on March 1st. That's how the process was expained to me and priority was supposed to be based on the date NEZ tix requests were received. If they give priority to MT residents, it will suck considering my family has been making the drive from WA for 6 years.

BTW, did you ask Dunn(?) if that was him I saw wearing the #37 jersey when I took my mom and gram. to LL to look at houses?

Could I just say "I love the North End Zone!!!! :D " With the mixture of :drinking: and :fist: to the other team, it is the only way to watch a football game. 8)

Checking my check receipts for the down payment, it was cashed on Nov.10, then the remainder of the balance was charged on CC 2/12/03. So don't know if they're going by the order of date received for the down payment or if there is any order at all. Don't think it has much to do with if your a resident of Montana or not. IMHO!

grizfnz said:
SG,
I had the deposit money charged on my CC last month (-)what they owed me for unused playoff tix from last season. I was told that since I put in to transfer from the SEZ to NEZ I wouldn't have to pay the remainder of my balance until the season tix renewal letters come out in the spring. If you're transfering with your pops tix, it should be the same for you. However, if you will be considered a new season tix holder you should have been billed for the remainder of your balance due on March 1st. That's how the process was expained to me and priority was supposed to be based on the date NEZ tix requests were received. If they give priority to MT residents, it will suck considering my family has been making the drive from WA for 6 years.

BTW, did you ask Dunn(?) if that was him I saw wearing the #37 jersey when I took my mom and gram. to LL to look at houses?

Small world huh, it was Dunne playing ball I told him he was in trouble #1 for playing ball and no invite and #2 for getting the Griz jersey dirty playing ball :lol:
Dad is keeping his seats above the tunnel so I guess I would be considered a new season ticket holder since they are in my name. I guess I had better call down to the ticket office and find out what the heck the deal is! Just because our jobs require us to work out of Missou.......doesn't mean our hearts aren't still there!! Looking forward to road tripping with ya this fall my friend!! :wink:

Latest posts

Back