• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ChampionshipSubdivision.com Week 12 Poll

MrTitleist

Staff member
11-18-13

1. North Dakota State Bison
2. Eastern Washington Eagles
3. Eastern Illinois Panthers
4. Maine Black Bears
5. Southeastern Louisiana Lions
6. Towson Tigers
7. Montana Grizzlies
8. Northern Arizona Lumberjacks
9. McNeese State Cowboys
10. Sam Houston State Bearkats
11. Coastal Carolina Chanticleers
12. Fordham Rams
13. Southern Utah Thunderbirds
14. Bethune-Cookman Wildcats
15. Youngstown State Penguins
16. Montana State Bobcats
17. William & Mary Tribe
18. Lehigh Mountain Hawks
19. South Dakota State Jackrabbits
20. Princeton Tigers
21. Chattanooga Mocs
22. Samford Bulldogs
23. Tennessee State Tigers
24. Charleston Southern Buccaneers
25. New Hampshire Wildcats

Others Receiving Vote: Jacksonville State Gamecocks, Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens, Southern Illinois Salukis, Harvard Crimson, South Carolina State Bulldogs, Sacred Heart Pioneers, Tennessee-Martin Skyhawks, Jackson State Tigers

MrTitleist said:
11-18-13

4. Maine Black Bears
6. Towson Tigers
7. Montana Grizzlies
9. McNeese State Cowboys
12. Fordham Rams
17. William & Mary Tribe
20. Princeton Tigers
21. Chattanooga Mocs
22. Samford Bulldogs

Others Receiving Vote: Jacksonville State Gamecocks, Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens, Southern Illinois Salukis, Harvard Crimson, South Carolina State Bulldogs, Sacred Heart Pioneers, Tennessee-Martin Skyhawks, Jackson State Tigers

Wow... That's... Different

Grizzaholic said:
Southern Utah goes from #25 last week to #13 this week?
Ya.. Would someone be willing to post the last weeks rankings here? I'm driving can't really search for it

This poll is much more logical than the TSN (I think) poll. NAU ranked just one lower than the Griz and SUU above the kitties. The Griz have not defeated any one of the other 32 teams shown. I think we all need to be a little careful about getting over-hyped up.

mcg said:
This poll is much more logical than the TSN (I think) poll. NAU ranked just one lower than the Griz and SUU above the kitties. The Griz have not defeated any one of the other 32 teams shown. I think we all need to be a little careful about getting over-hyped up.
I think both have their strengths and weaknesses. The problem I have with this one mainly is at the #2 spot

Eriul said:
mcg said:
I think both have their strengths and weaknesses. The problem I have with this one mainly is at the #2 spot
I kind of wonder why they have us ranked one spot ahead of NAU when we lost to NAU....

Grizzaholic said:
Eriul said:
mcg said:
I kind of wonder why they have us ranked one spot ahead of NAU when we lost to NAU....
That's also a viable argument. I dunno they did get blown out by msu. Hard to say

Eriul said:
Grizzaholic said:
Eriul said:
mcg said:
That's also a viable argument. I dunno they did get blown out by msu. Hard to say
MSU 36; NAU 7 is pretty hard to overlook.

Grizzaholic said:
Eriul said:
mcg said:
It could be that UM has a better overall record.

'68griz said:
Grizzaholic said:
Eriul said:
mcg said:
It could be that UM has a better overall record.

Think it has more to do with where each school was in the preseason poll.

MrTitleist said:
11-18-13

4. Maine Black Bears
6. Towson Tigers
7. Montana Grizzlies
9. McNeese State Cowboys
12. Fordham Rams
17. William & Mary Tribe
20. Princeton Tigers
21. Chattanooga Mocs
22. Samford Bulldogs

The top 7 are all fairly vicious or tough animals. Then we get to number 8 and it's a Lumberjack. The worst is a Chanticleer. I had to google it and a Chanticleer is a bunch of male singers...Hummm

Back