• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats still in Bozeman, 9 hrs at the airport

GRZFTBL

Ouch

Scott Mansch ‏@GFTrib_SMansch 20m
Bobcat traveling party still stuck in Bozeman. Been there about nine hours. Weather and mechanical trouble. Ouch.
Retweeted by Colter Nuanez

BThbbAMCYAAjQTA.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ash and the Keystone cats strike again. Will the buffoonery never end?

Why wouldn't they have traveled on Thursday? Don't most teams travel on Thursday's for Saturday games?

snap said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ash and the Keystone cats strike again. Will the buffoonery never end?

Snap, comments like yours make you the buffoon! What does mechanical and weather delays have to do with Ash? It's one thing to hate a team but it isn't an excuse to make totally dumb comments. Wake up dude!

NLGrizFan said:
snap said:
Maybe the choke is stuck on the carb? :shock:
You're on a roll :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: I wish I could claim some credit for being witty but in a situation like this it's just like taking candy from a kitty.

snap said:
NLGrizFan said:
snap said:
Maybe the choke is stuck on the carb? :shock:
You're on a roll :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: I wish I could claim some credit for being witty but in a situation like this it's just like taking candy from a kitty.
:lol: :lol: That made my evening. Buffoonery!!! HAHA!! The Bozeman Buffoons :lol:
It never seems to end over there. Thank god because its too funny!!!

bigsky33 said:
snap said:

Snap, comments like yours make you the buffoon! What does mechanical and weather delays have to do with Ash? It's one thing to hate a team but it isn't an excuse to make totally dumb comments. Wake up dude!
Cuz that is the only kind griz like him can make. Makes him feel more manly I guess...

NLGrizFan said:
Man, I hate it when I go to pick up my paycheck and my ride breaks down. :lol:

Now you're just being mean...hope that makes you feel more manly... :lol: :lol: :clap:

WaGriz4life said:
Fahque said:
Why wouldn't they have traveled on Thursday? Don't most teams travel on Thursday's for Saturday games?
No they don't. No money to pay for hotels for two nights
Good to know. I thought most teams traveled two days before game day to let the jet lag wear off

Back