• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats at Weber

Buttegrizzle said:
The Weebs appear to suck. But they smoked Steve F. Austin... just sayin.

Wow. I noticed this topic posted yesterday and wanted to see if any of your fellow Griz peers would respond. Since a full 24 hours have lapsed, not a single taker, so I'll give my best.

Why in the hell are you curious about the Cats' opponent in 2 weeks when you've got your own in 4 days?

Buttegrizzle said:
WSU seems to be imploding, the QB (started SFA) Adamczyk, or however you spell it has quit the team, officially it is due to injury to get surgery, but there are rumors that the surgery could have waited. They are now starting a freshman QB and fans are questioning why some senior players are now being benched. Some expect more upper classmen to leave the team. The indications are that the coach has lost respect in the lockerroom. Their best bets for a 4 win season are to beat SUU, PSU and ISU, but most of the fans are very doubtful that they can even win 2 of the 3. the biggest topic in Ogden seems to be who should be the next coach.

Jerry Punch said:
Buttegrizzle said:

Wow. I noticed this topic posted yesterday and wanted to see if any of your fellow Griz peers would respond. Since a full 24 hours have lapsed, not a single taker, so I'll give my best.

Why in the hell are you curious about the Cats' opponent in 2 weeks when you've got your own in 4 days?

hehehe, just trollin for Cat crap...

Chester Cheetah said:
Buttegrizzle said:
WSU seems to be imploding, the QB (started SFA) Adamczyk, or however you spell it has quit the team, officially it is due to injury to get surgery, but there are rumors that the surgery could have waited. They are now starting a freshman QB and fans are questioning why some senior players are now being benched. Some expect more upper classmen to leave the team. The indications are that the coach has lost respect in the lockerroom. Their best bets for a 4 win season are to beat SUU, PSU and ISU, but most of the fans are very doubtful that they can even win 2 of the 3. the biggest topic in Ogden seems to be who should be the next coach.

Robin Pflugrad. ;) ;)

AZGrizFan said:
Chester Cheetah said:
Buttegrizzle said:

Robin Pflugrad. ;) ;)
His name has been mentioned

I have no idea who the Cats play on a weekly basis until someone starts a Cat thread or I see the score on Saturday. I'm taking this season one game at a time and not looking ahead. I'm pretty sure my philosophy will gaurantee a great season for the Griz.

Robin should get the Weber job. I'd like to see what he could do with several seasons to build the program around his philosophy. Either that or Weber needs to pull McBride of the golf course.

I just started this thread to agitate the riff-raff, who have been quick to tout their infinite superiority due their win over NAU, by pointing out that even lowly Weber beat the SFA, who in turn kicked the Cats' ass.

Buttegrizzle said:
I just started this thread to agitate the riff-raff, who have been quick to tout their infinite superiority due their win over NAU, by pointing out that even lowly Weber beat the SFA, who in turn kicked the Cats' ass.

Got it! I was just having a little fun too. :lol:

Buttegrizzle said:
Doesn't it seem odd to you, that YOU are the first to bring up the Cats win over NAU in this thread

AZGrizFan said:
Chester Cheetah said:
Buttegrizzle said:

Robin Pflugrad. ;) ;)

hope he would get a shot....I'd be a weebs fan for sure.

kurtismichael said:
I'm taking this season one game at a time and not looking ahead. I'm pretty sure my philosophy will gaurantee a great season for the Griz.

Kurtis, obviously you are the rock on which this Griz team is built.
Keep it up, stay focused, and don't allow another Northern Arizona type game. :ugeek:

I really don't know who will win. The only thing I can guarantee is that a bunch of pussies will be playing in this game!!

Zootown Rox said:
CatzWillRise said:
Ironically, the only game Weber won this year was the game that Pflugrad was suspended for...

I don't think you know what irony is.

iro·ny noun \ˈī-rə-nē also ˈī(-ə)r-nē\
: the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really think especially in order to be funny

: a situation that is strange or funny because things happen in a way that seems to be the opposite of what you expected

CatzWillRise said:
Odd factoid - Weber hasn't beaten MSU in Ogden since the Cliff Hysell lead Bobcats in 1996.
Odd factoid - Weber was 13-4 against MSU from 1980 to 1996.

Not so odd factoid - Weber hasn't beaten Montana in Missoula since 1985.

Even less odd fact - Kem relying on the past to predict future Griz success and Cat failure, of course when the past only supports his thesis.

Back