• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats are the sole winners?

NLGrizFan

The way I understand it is the cats are now the sole winners of the BSC? So they win it by a fluke. A fault. Pretty sad that that's the only way the can "win it all" by themselves.

NLGrizFan said:
The way I understand it is the cats are now the sole winners of the BSC? So they win it by a fluke. A fault. Pretty sad that that's the only way the can "win it all" by themselves.
Actually what it says is that it was pretty sad that the only way um could be co-champ was by cheating

Cats2506 said:
NLGrizFan said:
Actually what it says is that it was pretty sad that the only way um could be co-champ was by cheating
You know that 2 guys didn't make that big of a difference. So Tru scored 2 points for the team. Big deal. Maybe we'll just say the Griz STOMPED on the sCats 34-10. Is that better? And judging by the way UM handled SHSU compared to the way msu did, I'd say the Griz still have the edge. :msugrad:

Cats2506 said:
NLGrizFan said:

Cheating? Again, class A tool.

Cats2506 said:
NLGrizFan said:

Actually, what it says is Cats fans don't feel it's fair that both teams were at "full strength" because the Cats can't win under those circumstances. We already know that. In truth, absent the tazer incident, Cats fans would be clinging to some other excuse or accusation to explain their loss to the Griz. :cool:

Cats2506 said:
NLGrizFan said:
Oh yeah, ..that. Cuz Montana could never win a BSC Title by themselves. Yeah, I'm sure that what it is.

NLGrizFan said:
Cats2506 said:
NLGrizFan said:
Oh yeah, ..that. Cuz Montana could never win a BSC Title by themselves. Yeah, I'm sure that what it is.
well, lately we can't even get a share of one.

getgrizzy said:
NLGrizFan said:
Cats2506 said:
NLGrizFan said:
well, lately we can't even get a share of one.
True. But considering we didn't have a QB last season... and everything else that was going on... I think things are going to turn around tho now that JJ is back. I'm not basing everything around JJ but he does touch the ball generally every single time the ball is in our TOP.

A good quarterback can make a team immensely better. We saw it in 2011 with JJ, an you can see it with DM at MSU. We'll be much better on offense this year than we were last year.

get'em_griz said:
A good quarterback can make a team immensely better. We saw it in 2011 with JJ, an you can see it with DM at MSU. We'll be much better on offense this year than we were last year.
I couldn't agree with you anymore. Looks like our O line is pretty solid and we've got a pretty sturdy D. Guess we'll see who else has what we've got. I think we'll be ok tho. :thumb:

Congrats to the scats on their big win :lol: Funny but somehow even the 2011 cat players can't believe it. I mean they get their ass handed to them and bang the political gods arrive. All this time I thought Breske was stealing signals. Oh well!

bigkid said:
Congrats to the scats on their big win :lol: Funny but somehow even the 2011 cat players can't believe it. I mean they get their ass handed to them and bang the political gods arrive. All this time I thought Breske was stealing signals. Oh well!
LMAO!!! :lol:

Back