• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cat vs SMU Predictions...

Cats-23
SMU-13

Mustangs keep it close early, but the Cat depth wears them down in the second half. The luxury of the second string being better than the first string!

CDAGRIZ said:
Cats-23
SMU-13

Mustangs keep it close early, but the Cat depth wears them down in the second half. The luxury of the second string being better than the first string!
I rooted for them once to and it costed me $50 :x

CDAGRIZ said:
Cats-23
SMU-13

:lol: :lol:

I've been predicting a blowout victory for the cats and I'm sticking with it.

14-14.

35 24 SMU. It'll be 21 all at the end of the third and then depth, humidity and lack of sleep take over and the Mustangs roll the cats.

It'll be interesting to see how the long flight delay affects the cats. I was initially thinking MSU will win, maybe in convincing fashion by 2 or more scores. But now I'm thinking SMU has to have some advantage due to the flight delay. I'll say 27-24 cats still win it

I hope the Cat's win this game, but I just don't see it. I think SMU's speed and depth will be enough to put them over the top. Add in travel problems, heat and humidity and you have a lot hurtles to overcome. I say they keep it close in the first half and let is slip away in the second. MSU 17 SMU 31.

That being said...Go Cats.

NLGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Cats-23
SMU-13

I rooted for them once to and it costed me $50 :x
So much fail in that last line.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

'Cats secondary will be tested all day. They have good athletes so time will tell.

Lazarus -- 31
Kitties -- 21

Latest posts

Back