• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

CAT/griz

The Hornet kid got out of grade school early today. Does anyone know who is still in the playoffs this weekend?

BOTTOM LINE: CATS WON

THEY BEAT YOUR ASS AT HOME, SHOULD HAVE BEAT THE COWBOYS BUT IF THEY CAN'T IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THE griz CAN'T.

HORNET, your Jr. High Teacher is calling you. You better get on that homework buddy. Oh ya what football games are you going to watch this weekend, Ohhh.. thats right you will probably be watching the pussy cats play basketball with your pecker pulling buddies.

Ahh we are concentrating on Football G. I know that was a feeble attempt to change the subject, but I ain't a B-ball type of guy.

I'LL TALK FOOTBALL ALL NIGHT G. BOTTOM LINE IS THE CATS ARE A BETTER TEAM THEN THE grizzlies THIS YEAR. LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT. REMEMBER 10 TO 7.

ANYBODY WHO THINKS A 7 - 5 TEAM THAT JUST BEAT A 10 - 2 TEAM BY ONLY 3 POINTS IS A BETTER TEAM IS A MORON. AND NO, CATS DID NOT KICK GRIZ'S ASS. IF THEY DID, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BY A MUCH LARGER SCORE. BARELY SQUEAKED BY THE GRIZ ON AN OFFDAY BY GRIZ. AND ANY SCHOOL WHO CAN'T BEAT A TEAM MORE THAN ONE TIME IN 17 YEARS, CERTAINLY SUCKS. SURE GREAT TO BE A GRIZ. YES SIR, IT IS GREAT TO BE A GRIZ. THE BEST TEAM IN 1AA. SURE HATE TO BE IN HORNETS SHOES. I MEAN, HECK, ROOT FOR A TEAM THAT ONLY BEAT GRIZ ONE TIME IN 17 YEARS. GOTTA BE SAD. AND CATS ONLY WON BY 3 POINTS. IF YOU LOOK AT IT, IT WAS A FLUKE. SURE HATE TO BE IN HORNETS SHOES. HE IS A MORON. PLUS, WITH THE LOUSY SPECIAL TEAMS CATS HAVE NO WONDER THE COWBOYS BEAT CAT'S ASS. I MEAN, WHAT'S WITH THIS "ALMOST BEAT COWBOYS". COWBOYS BEAT YOUR ASS AND YOU KNOW IT HORNET. NOW GO BACK TO YOUR HIVE AND WATCH THE REAL TEAM, GRIZ, KICK THE COWBOYS.

HORNET said:
THE CATS ARE A BETTER TEAM THEN THE grizzlies THIS YEAR.

Key words there......'THIS YEAR'.
I find that a little....no, no......make that quite a bit uncomparable to........oh shall we say..........

.........16 YEARS!!!!
I%20Thank%20You.gif

Hey guys...like I said before give idiot, oops I mean hornuts a break. He has nothing to do now that the bobcraps lost last weekend. He doesn't know what it is like to be in the 2nd round of the playoffs so he doesn't realize that we are preparing for ANOTHER football game. And besides he likes to brag about being 7 and 6 this season. After all that is a winning season for the bobcraps and they are mighty proud of that. (Good thing they didn't have another game on their schedule...they would have been 500.)

By the way how many seasons to we have to go back to get 6 losses total for the Griz?

And like I said before...Hornuts, go find a different place to hang...and not only take MT GIRL with you, but pick up Ronbo too. :evil:

Superior Griz said:
And like I said before...Hornuts, go find a different place to hang...and not only take MT GIRL with you, but pick up Ronbo too. :evil:

Damn, that was brutal... that is probably why I liked it so much and laughed when I read it.

HORNET said:
I'LL TALK FOOTBALL ALL NIGHT G. BOTTOM LINE IS THE CATS ARE A BETTER TEAM THEN THE grizzlies THIS YEAR. LEARN TO DEAL WITH IT. REMEMBER 10 TO 7.
It's called a fluke.

And don't get pissed at the people on this board just because your mom got fired from the sperm bank for drinking on the job. To bad drinking runs in the family you fag.

ooh ooh, i wanna play, can I, can I?

Hornet... you stated...

DID YOU HAPPEN TO SEE YOUR PUSSY B-BALL TEAM GET SPANKED BY A D-2 SCHOOL. SUCKS TO BE YOU.

Did you already forget that YOUR BOBCATS lost to a D-2 school in football, not basketball but football. Thats right. Remember now? Central Washington kicked and I mean kicked the Shit outa the cats 31-16 in Bozeman.

peace out

Superior Griz brought up MT GIRL...Good post! She should go with Hornuts. With all her (MT GIRL) mindless dribble about the QB situation, she must think Ochs reads the stuff on this board, and she'll be able to get as close to him and Disney as she thinks she is to #5 and #16. Two peas in a pod...Hornuts/MT GIRL.

GO GRIZ!!!

Latest posts

Back