• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Carroll to play on the Tampon.....

putter

DONOR
Carroll College will be playing on EWU's red turf the same day of the App - Griz game. Here is to a Montana team winning on that field!!

ilovethecats said:
GrizMusician said:
I'm torn who to cheer for.....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
:shock:

I'm a Tech student... & a UM alum. Tough choice... eff the Saints or eff the Eags? I guess whatever helps my Grizzlies. :grin:

GrizMusician said:
ilovethecats said:
GrizMusician said:

I'm a Tech student... & a UM alum. Tough choice... eff the Saints or eff the Eags? I guess whatever helps my Grizzlies. :grin:

ya I get where you're coming from. but if there was anything in this world a cat fan and a griz fan should agree on is our hatred for the eags and that damn red field. :eek:

ilovethecats said:
GrizMusician said:
ilovethecats said:
GrizMusician said:

ya I get where you're coming from. but if there was anything in this world a cat fan and a griz fan should agree on is our hatred for the eags and that damn red field. :eek:

:thumb:

Easy choice. The are not playing the Eags...they are playing NAIA Menlo Park..why there I do not know.

Back