• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Carp is a

grizindabox

DONOR
Jet

Brian McIntyre ‏@brian_mcintyre 40s
Jets announce the release of K Billy Cundiff and the signing of K Dan Carpenter.

Awesome for him! He's going to have a pretty boring year though as I don't see that team scoring much.

Griz2k said:
Awesome for him! He's going to have a pretty boring year though as I don't see that team scoring much.

He will get to kick at least once per game unless Mick is the coach.... :coffee:

And he still has to win the job. Incumbent kicker Nick Folk is the presumed starter Week 1 unless Dan can manage to impress the weak-ass Jets coaching staff that he is better. I wish him the best of luck and hope the JETS suck all year and Carp is the only person who scores for the stinkin' Jets.

:shock: a Jet?!? Wow. I didn't see that coming. Being a Ravens fan I can say Cundiff was good in the regular season, put him under pressure and its over. Good for Dan!!!

Montana boy done good! Great to see one of our own finally make it to the highest level of competition! Wish him a long and successful career in the NFL

Ray W said:
Montana boy done good! Great to see one of our own finally make it to the highest level of competition! Wish him a long and successful career in the NFL
Finally! Those 5 years in Miami was just an illusion! :?

OptimusPrime said:
Ray W said:
Finally! Those 5 years in Miami was just an illusion! :?
:lol:

Ray W said:

The newbiest of newbies...(and Roosevelt is no longer in the White House) :roll:

Latest posts

Back