• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Can't wait...

GoodGodGriz

DONOR
I can't wait...

... to shave my head tonight.
... to have my brother paint it up on Saturday a.m.
... to drive to the game listening to Motely Crues Wild Side.
... to see all my buds at the tailgate areas.
... to crack open my first brew of the day.
... to sample more of GrzFnz great cooking.
... to get my picture taken with some hotties!
... to march 24 steps up to my seats.
... for Monte to come out on his bike.
... for the Griz to come out of the tunnel.
... for the Griz to simply stomp the living hell out of the Vikings.

It's going to be a LONG day, but I can wait...

And I can't wait to see what type of a "get-up" GGG will show up in! You're an inspiration to us all. Love ya man! :wink:

My Saturday Schedule:

* In the shower by 6:30 singing "up with Montana boys..." driving my wife nuts

* don my Griz Sweatshirt and Hat

* Take my 5 and 3 year olds to Hockey practice by 9:30, while talking football with the dads. Talking trash like Griz would kick the gophers arse.

* After Hockey it's off to the my 5 year old Final Football Game by noon, in which I am the coach (might be fired after last week I called a fad on 1st and goal from the 1 and got it picked, recieved hate mail all week.)

* After football is off the the liquor school for a 12 pack of bud light and some rootbeer for the kids. Our very own tailgate..

* 1:30 cst it's to the Den for optical viewing on my 17" monitor (thank you mtgriz.com). I tap the picture hanging on my wall of the 1995 national championship, with the artist original signature along with Super Daves' for good luck.

My wife is instructed for her own well-being and sanity to keep her distance for the next 3-4 hours, because I have no control on what might come precise lips.

Of course my kids are both dressed to the hilt with Griz apparel and love their 1 on 2 time with dad and the Griz. My 3 year old will start the "GO GRIZ" and my 5 year old will follow by "KICK SOME BUTT".

After all Griz touchdowns we all do the touchdown dance.

But the best part of all is when my kids ask me " when can we go to other Griz game and see Monte!

Now that is priority....

GO GRIZ................

I get to listen to my boys (5 & 8) sing Eric Ray's "Go Get em Grizzlies" at the top of their lungs all the way to the stadium. It doesn't get any better than that. :D

GoodGodGriz said:
I can't wait...

... to shave my head tonight.
... to have my brother paint it up on Saturday a.m.
... to drive to the game listening to Motely Crues Wild Side.
... to see all my buds at the tailgate areas.
... to crack open my first brew of the day.
... to sample more of GrzFnz great cooking.
... to get my picture taken with some hotties!
... to march 24 steps up to my seats.
... for Monte to come out on his bike.
... for the Griz to come out of the tunnel.
... for the Griz to simply stomp the living hell out of the Vikings.

It's going to be a LONG day, but I can wait...

All my dreams came true... except the picture with the hottie, unless you consider my brother a hottie!

P1010165.jpg

We went for the 'Griz Maul' look this weekend. Very nice effect.

Well worth the wait indeed! Thanks Griz! 8)

Lookin GOOD buddy! Some sweet get ups! I swear we need to get you some football pads with the Spikes comin out of them.....like those wacko Raider fans.

To (mis)qoute Lloyd Benson;

I have seen hotties . . . I have called some hotties my friend . . . I know hotties . . . GGG, your brother is no hottie.

I did see a few folks wearing the new T-shirt though - so as the Aussies say

"Good on yah Joynah's!"

Latest posts

Back