• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Can we beat ND State?

hardycreek1

Is our defense better than their option offense?

The old saying goes, a good defense wins games. Our defense should be stout this year (with the exception of the secondary) and our O should produce fireworks.

Can we win it all?

hardycreek1 said:

The old saying goes, a good defense wins games. Our defense should be stout this year (with the exception of the secondary) and our O should produce fireworks.

Can we win it all?

Whoa, pull the reigns on that wagon partner. Lets beat Appy first.
But Defense Wins Championships!

hardycreek1 said:

Can we win it all?

Better shore up that secondary

hardycreek1 said:

Can we win it all?

How about focusing on beating North Dakota first?

all the tough teams and games will come down to how well we are coached to play them........that is one of the big reasons NDSU wins all the big games....... they have one hellava head coach that is the best in preparing his defense when it comes to playing a tough opponent.

so we will see how prepared we are for app state and beyond then we can talk about NDSU

Premature topic but fun for me to think about as I've been in Fargo for a while now. I'm excited for the season but we don't have a chance against the herd. 18 starters are returning for NDSU. It will be an upset if NDSU doesn't three-peat. The only two competitive conferences this year are the BSC and MVC. The MVC is superior to the BSC this year, but I'll be surprised if NDSU doesn't go undefeated.

I just wish we could play in the FargoDome on a regular basis. That would start a rivalry second only to MSU.

The K State game will sure be interesting on August 30th on the new Fox Sports 1. If the Bison take down the Wildcats than I think they will go undefeated. The coaches thought a couple of years ago that this year could be the first national championship team and they already have 2 under their belt. As someone else posted right now the MVC is ahead of the BSC but that can always change in the future. Next year's Bison team will look different. That said I hope that the Bison and Griz will have a matchup soon. It has been way too long.

wbtfg said:
Watch out 'Bama....
I tell my friends down here Bama should b scared to come up there and play us. They just look at me and smile like you look at a three year old who thinks he's Spider-Man

Sure would like a chance to take on NDSU. I do believe our kids will be playing every game with lots of team fire this year. They have some great leadership on the field. I also think they all want to bring the team back to a more lofty position.

Katy Perry just came out with a new song, "Roar." It talks about coming back into life with a huge roar and a change in action. It may become our theme song this year.

NLGrizFan said:
Hopefully we find out in 4 or 5 months... I'd love to see the Griz pull off a huge upset!!
NDSU traditionally has a rough time with the Fargo Police Department and the ND State Attorney General. :clap: :thumb:

UNDfan said:
NLGrizFan said:
Hopefully we find out in 4 or 5 months... I'd love to see the Griz pull off a huge upset!!
NDSU traditionally has a rough time with the Fargo Police Department and the ND State Attorney General. :clap: :thumb:
Haha!! I've heard about a few cases lol. Anything new that us Griz guys would wanna know about over there?

Well....the Bison do not run the option/veer anymore.... :eek:

Regular OOC games with Montana would be great. I hope Montana State makes it to Fargo.... :mrgreen:

GrizSpartan said:
Sure would like a chance to take on NDSU. I do believe our kids will be playing every game with lots of team fire this year. They have some great leadership on the field. I also think they all want to bring the team back to a more lofty position.

Katy Perry just came out with a new song, "Roar." It talks about coming back into life with a huge roar and a change in action. It may become our theme song this year.

What??? Are you a 12 year old girl? Katy Perry??????

Back