• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Can we beat Alabama?

Griz win17-13.. wouldn't be that close but, that quick twitch in the African American's calves keeps um' in the game..

Certified by Bill Burr.. Don't make us throw the N bomb..

Of course, we can. But Alabama won' schedule us. Ha-ha. Do all you dumbasses who never played the game and Bobcats know what ha-ha means?

PlayerRep said:
Of course, we can. But Alabama won' schedule us. Ha-ha. Do all you dumbasses who never played the game and Bobcats know what ha-ha means?

Hey everybody, PR made a funny! :lol: :lol:

Gonna have to say no here I guess. But at least none of our players would get hurt. Panhandle St on the other hand....we may win that game but we're sure to lose several key players to injuries because, well, some people here think that playing teams that are smaller and slower make you more susceptible to injury because those teams are so unorthodox. Man I wish the Griz hadn't scheduled that body bag game.

PlayerRep said:

They've obviously never played the game... :coffee:

Griz2k said:
Gonna have to say no here I guess. But at least none of our players would get hurt. Panhandle St on the other hand....we may win that game but we're sure to lose several key players to injuries because, well, some people here think that playing teams that are smaller and slower make you more susceptible to injury because those teams are so unorthodox. Man I wish the Griz hadn't scheduled that body bag game.

So you don't agree with that?

Latest posts

Back