• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Can this year's offense......

mtgrizrule

Average over 450 yards per game? Can they average 40 points per game? 2 1,000 yard backs with a 1,000 yard receiver? Over 3,000 passing yards in the regular season?

I know it is early, but cannot help be impressed by this offense so far. Play calling and execution are as good as it gets through 2 games.

Yes; no; compound; yes. I hope I'm wrong on #2. I love the fact that they are running a more conventional offense.

NLGrizFan said:
40 ppg is quite a bit but 30 could be reasonable I'd have to say.

That's one hell of a difference. Not going out on much of limb for that one, are you?

Fuck, yeah, we can average 40 per game. And I'll completely discount the next one.

ASU is lucky we didn't run up the score. So is UND!

Tod said:
NLGrizFan said:
40 ppg is quite a bit but 30 could be reasonable I'd have to say.

That's one hell of a difference. Not going out on much of limb for that one, are you?

f***, yeah, we can average 40 per game. And I'll completely discount the next one.

ASU is lucky we didn't run up the score. So is UND!

It's awesome that we could have put up 14-21 more on both these teams!!! The sky is the limit this year for the GRIZ!!! In 2009 we didn't look this good at the start of the season and we ended up in the chipper!!! Hopefully we get better every week and are absolutely dominant by seasons end!!! This was our statement game!!!

Back