• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cam Warren

mikegriz

DONOR
He doesn't get much love on here because he isn't Ellis Henderson, but I gotta' say that Cam Warren had a couple of really nice (and timely) catches today. What do you see as Warren's role in the future?

mikegriz said:
He doesn't get much love on here because he isn't Ellis Henderson, but I gotta' say that Cam Warren had a couple of really nice (and timely) catches today. What do you see as Warren's role in the future?

He has made some key catches to keep the chains moving this year. Hats off to Cam, it's a team effort and he's done his part, I'd guess the guys in the locker room appreciate his efforts. :thumb: Good post.

He's a senior & his futre is indeed bright as a dynamic future leader! I love Cam he's an incredible young man. I have no doubt he will be successful in anything he does!

NewPapaBear said:
He's a senior & his futre is indeed bright as a dynamic future leader! I love Cam he's an incredible young man. I have no doubt he will be successful in anything he does!

Love watching him play!

To me, Warren is the sort of guy you just love to have on the team, makes clutch catches, throws blocks and always gives the effort. Granted, he's not exactly a big receiver, but if you watch him, he almost always gets some yards after the catch and when he's hit, he falls forward to scrap out another yard or two.

mikegriz said:

He's going to make a huge catch late in the game to propel the Griz to a quarterfinal win.

How's that?

jodcon said:
mikegriz said:

He's going to make a huge catch late in the game to propel the Griz to a quarterfinal win.

How's that?

OK!

Back